Get More Black History In The Bible For Only $1
Can you feel the awakening like I can? I can’t really explain it but the spiritual atmosphere feels different right now. Our people are waking up to the truth of who we are and it’s happening faster than many of us ever expected. We’ve seen the shootings of unarmed black men and women, and each and every time we can feel it. It’s gotten to the point that I can no longer watch the videos. I just read the stories and the comments because I’m tired of seeing the images of our people being destroyed and the destroyers getting away with it.
- It’s time for ALL of our people to wake up!
- It’s time for ALL of us to wake up at least one person!
- It’s time we turn back to The Most High and end our captivity!
When I first started this site, I never dreamed it would reach so many people. I thought maybe a few hundred people per month max, but last month (January 2018) 60,000 people visited this site and I’m expecting over 100,000 visits this month. God is good. I’ve gotten the hate emails (tons of hate mail), but I’ve also gotten a lot of good feedback from people seeking the truth without some of the controversial doctrine that comes from some of the other sources. I’d like to thank everyone that has shared and that will share everything this month. Please keep sharing and waking up the rest of our brothers and sisters. Stay strong because our redemption draweth nigh.
“And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.” – Genesis 15:13-14
The Next Phase of The Awakening Network
Never before have I released so much new content in so little time. I’m talking mass amounts of it starting today with this post and a study on Miriam, the sister of Moses. Every link in every study on every site in the entire network will take you to an even deeper study, and so on, and so forth. Try clicking “Miriam” to see what I mean. Here’s what’s coming down the pipeline over the course of this year:
- My YouTube Channel has been dormant for a couple of years, but that ends this month. I’ll be adding a mind blowing study centered around black history and the Bible. If you haven’t already subscribed to my YouTube channel, make sure you do so you don’t miss it. Click here to subscribe.
- BlackHebrewz.com will have hours and hours and hours of video from ministers King, Keith, and many more added to it. There will also be tons of new maps, quotes, and other pieces of evidence that proves the Bible had its origin with people of color and not Europeans as many people wrongly assume.
- Over a dozen new studies will be released on BlackHistoryInTheBible.com and MinisterFortson.com. If you like to really dig in and chew on the word, you don’t wanna miss any of these. Make sure you subscribe to both sites so you don’t get left out. And please remember to click your confirmation link in your email or you won’t get the updates.
- The Awakening Bible is now back on track, a large portion of the Old Testament has been completely added, and so will several other books throughout the month. The site is being restructured, but you can watch all of the changes happen in real time whenever you want to drop by. Feel free to add links, commentary, video, and more to “The Wokest Study Bible On The Planet”.
Small Changes To Study Series
I’m doing away with study series across all sites. Instead, I’ll be combining all parts into one single study. Whenever I update the study with new information, I’ll send it back out. Doing it this way will help avoid repeating and duplicating information. This means no more searching for other parts to see if you missed them.
So from this point on if you receive an email update with a study you’ve read before, it means that I’ve updated it with new information and you should check it out again.
New Addition – Resource Pages
There are a lot of new pages that have been and will be added to the network, and they’re designed to make Bible study easier and more convenient. Start clicking on the links in each study and you’ll eventually start running to them. Here are just a few you can expect to run into starting today:
- African Cities In The Bible – A complete list of cities built by descendants of Ham .
- Bible Dictionary – A centralized dictionary for the entire network. Some entries have pics, links, and more to help you get further in your studies.
- Gods and Goddesses of The Bible (coming soon)- Contains a list of all of the gods and goddesses mentioned in scripture, what they do, and where they’re found in scripture.
- From Creation To Christ (coming soon) – A visual timeline of Biblical events leading up to the birth resurrection of Christ.
- Trees, Rivers, and Other Landmarks (coming soon) – This will be exactly what it sounds like. The initial page will be released with 5 – 10 entries, but will be updated regularly until all are added.
- Animals In The Bible (coming soon)- Self explanatory.
I’m not going to give you the links to most of these, which means you’ll just have to find them naturally as you study. These additions are just the tip of the iceberg.
A Hebrewcentric Study Bible
The Awakening Study Bible (TASB) website will be the first Hebrewcentric study Bible offered 100% free online. When it is complete, it will serve as the backbone of The Awakening Network. Currently, the focus is on getting every chapter of the Bible online, which is a very time consuming process, especially since the entire network has been a solo undertaking up to this point. The entire Bible should be available online by the end of June, and possibly sooner. Here’s what you can expect right now and once all of the chapters have been added:
- All additional resources will be linked directly to words in the Bible, so you simply click anything you want to know more about. Clicking a word or phrase will lead you to maps, videos, commentaries, in depth studies, and more.
- Additional resources are focused on providing the truth about race, ethnicity, history, culture, and origin of the Hebrew people. You will not find any doctrine that promotes a European Israel or European Christ.
- Additional resources are added weekly and updated regularly, which means that you will always have access to the freshest and most up to date information available.
What’s Coming For TASB
- Tons of resources. Each new study released on Black History In The Bible and Minister Fortson will be linked to a word in the Bible as a resource. The same will be done with links, maps, quotes, and images added to the Black Hebrewz website. As these sites grow, so will the resources of TASB.
- More video studies. As you read you’ll notice some chapters have drop down boxes containing videos that go more in depth on a topic. Over 100 of these are planned for this year and they’ll be chosen from some of the top teachers on YouTube. You’ll be able to click the drop down box, watch the video, close the drop down box, and continue reading uninterrupted.
- Forums. The Awakening Network Forum will serve as s centralized forum for the entire network, but based around TASB. You’ll be able to connect with like minded brothers and sisters from all over the world to discuss, debate, educate, and more. Iron sharpens iron.
This time around it is important that we take control of our own information, our own education, and what we are teaching our Hebrew brothers and sisters in Christ. Eurocentric teaching of scripture is what led to our entire nation being deceived, and this can’t continue to happen.
Why Is This Time Around So Important?
Unbeknownst to many people within the mainstream Christian community, there has been a mass awakening taking place. Those of us in the know are very aware that Christianity is going through a huge schism in light of recent discoveries and research being pushed out faster than ever thanks to the internet.
Many of us have begun pointing out that certain scriptures in the Bible don’t add up with mainstream Eurocentric Christian doctrine and the perception of Christ and Israel that has been forced on us all. Many of us have come to realize why black slaves were forbidden from reading the Bible under penalty of death. Many of us understand why the slave owners focused so much on “converting” seemingly random black people from another continent to the worship of a European Christ. If you’re new to this information, here are a few good resources to start with:
- Kum-Ba-Yah – That’s a Hebrew song.
- Slave Ship Ledgers – Full of Hebrew names.
- Maps Before 1750 – All show Judah on “the slave coast” of Africa.
The internet has finally given us the opportunity to communicate with each other across the world, making it easier for us to share both knowledge and resources.
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” – Hosea 4:6
We have been desperately trying to get back to the source, but we lost our way for a while. Now that we’ve found it again, we need to help the others find their way back too, and that’s just the way it is. We who are awake MUST be better about waking up others.
- Let’s not tell the sleeping to “do your research”. Let’s have links ready to share.
- Let’s not tell the sleeping “you need to wake up”. Let’s show them evidence that will wake them up.
- Let’s not be impatient that they aren’t learning or waking up as fast as we’d like them to.
The Awakening is not about keeping what we find to ourselves. It’s about sharing it with everyone we know, even if they aren’t receptive to it at first. We only get one shot at this life, and when we stand before The Most High, we’ll know that we did our best to wake our people up, and didn’t just leave them spiritually stranded without a clue.
Why Does Any of It Even Matter?
The Bible prophesied 400 years of captivity in a strange land controlled by the Gentiles. The Bible refers to that land as “The Daughter of Babylon”, “Mystery Babylon”, “Egypt”, and a few other names. While I can’t speak for everyone, I can say that for myself, looking into America as “The Daughter of Babylon” was due to reading the work of several white researchers. There are quite a few white researchers that believe the theory, which also points to something bigger than many of them may have intended. According to the prophet Jeremiah, it is “The Daughter of Babylon” that enslaved “The Daughter of My People”.
- If “The Daughter of Babylon” is indeed America, 2019 may have some huge implications.
- If “The Daughter of My People” are indeed black people in America, 2019 may have some huge implications.
This is why understanding who’s who in the Bible is so important. In order to recognize where we are on the prophetic clock, we need to look into subjects regardless of how controversial or unpopular we sound.
- America is entering it’s 400th year of Hebrew slavery.
- America is acknowledging we’ve been here captive for 400 years.
It may be nothing or it MAY BE EVERYTHING!!!
The Changing Racial Climate
Nobody cares that black people were and still are offended by false images of a white Jesus and white Israel. Nobody cares that casting white actors to play a man that lived in Africa is absolutely ridiculous. However, now that the evidence is adding up that Christ was a black man, suddenly everyone cares enough to comment on race… but ONLY if it’s suggested that Christ was black:
- “His race doesn’t matter.” – If it doesn’t matter they wouldn’t have changed his race in the first place.
- “It’s not about that.” – If it’s not about that they wouldn’t have changed his race in the first place.
- “Salvation isn’t based on race.” – Somehow Christ being black suddenly makes him exclusionary.
The fact is if it is written on the pages of the Bible, it definitely matters. Anyone saying it doesn’t is a liar. God knows better than us what does and doesn’t matter… and it is my opinion that if it didn’t matter, he would’ve left it unsaid.
The Two Coming Great Awakenings
The Bible speaks of two awakenings happening. Whether or not these awakenings happen simultaneously is up for debate, but there are definitely two:
- True Israel awakens to the fact that the world has been lied to about who they really are.
- The Gentiles awaken to the fact that the world has been lied to about who they really are.
Much of what we’ve been led to believe about the history of the world is false. I believe that the deception is bigger than humans and goes all the way back to the “five I Wills”.
Make no mistake, the enemy can read the Bible too. He’s had since the beginning of it’s writing to figure out as much of it as he could. He has long understood that Israel has the power to call God. They did it in Egypt when the oppression was too much, they did it in Babylon, to the Medes, the Persians, the Greeks, and the Romans… and they all fell. Every nation that has touched Israel has fallen, and if the prophesies are true, Israel is about to awaken, remember who we are, and call back The Most High one last time to pour out judgement on the nations.
How To Be Part of The Awakening
For those of you that want to play a part, but don’t write, run a website, or don’t feel ready to share what you know in person, please feel free to share any and all studies found on any of the sites in The Awakening Network. If you lead even one person to the truth, you’ve done your part.
- Each study designed to walk readers through a subject from start to finish (milk to meat).
- Each study is packed with links to additional resources for further study.
- Each study is designed to inspire the reader to keep looking for the truth.
Make it your goal to share at least one study per week on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or whatever your favorite social media site is. Be bold, be unapologetic, and be proud of who we are. We can’t afford to keep losing our brothers and sisters without them knowing who we are and what God has in store for us in hopefully the very near future. If you don’t know which post to share first, let me personally suggest the following:
With that said, please enjoy this Black History Month and feel free to leave any comments, questions, suggestions, etc. anywhere on the network.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity