Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
This will either be a huge win or an epic fail… either way I’m about to roll the dice because gambling is what we do in Vegas. Here’s the deal. I’m working with a few people people and we’d like to set up an experimental system to help both artists and the podcasts, blogs, or YouTube channels that promote them by:
- Giving the artists and everyone else a TON of marketing for free.
- We’re talking enough promo to become a game changing factor for everyone that participates.
Now that I’ve hyped it up, here’s exactly how we see it working.
- You let me know if you want to participate by leaving a comment with your name, the name of your podcast, blog, or YouTube Channel. Make sure you leave a link so I can check it out.
- Every Friday I will send out a list of 5 up and coming artists from various genres. The list will have a link to their music and their contact info.
- You listen to their music and decide if you want to promote their music and / or interview them. If you do, simply contact them. We’re not keeping tabs on whether you do or don’t. That’s entirely up to you.
- If you interview someone and they start getting a lot of buzz, you’ll benefit from that buzz.
- Everyone you interview is required to shout out your platform on their social media page before and after the interview. Which means if they get buzz, you get tons of extra exposure that you don’t have to pay for.
- You get a constant supply of guests for your show without having to go out and look for them yourself. This could potentially save you hours of work every week. Hours you can use to do other stuff you’d rather be doing.
- You can opt out at any time.
- You don’t have to invest a penny. All you have to do is leave a comment with your contact info and a link to your platform. Your information WILL NOT be published on the website. It will remain private and pending until I contact you. After that it will be deleted from the site.
- We won’t be charging the artists for this either, which means it will be based on pure talent and / or personality. This will be a game changes for artists with little to no management or resources to market their music effectively.
- There are no contracts to sign. This is all voluntary. Everyone will remain 100% independent. This is only a voluntary agreement to work together to do something potentially game changing.
- By working together we can generate fan bases for artists over night at our own discretion… without radio, TV, or white owned record label execs deciding what the next new thing is for black music.
- If you don’t interview someone and everyone else does, you will miss out on the buzz if they blow up.
The minimum REQUIREMENTS WILL BE WAIVED for the first 100 people that want in (leave your info as a comment). That means if you have friends or family that might be interested, tell them ASAP. Feel free to share it on Facebook, Instagram, or wherever. After the first 100 come on board, we will start using the minimum requirements for podcasts, blogs, and YouTube channels only (radio and TV networks are welcome to join and don’t need to meet minimum requirements).
- 3,000 subscribers on social media.
- New content added at least bi-weekly.
If you have a newer show that wouldn’t otherwise meet the requirements, now is the time get grandfathered in. If you want to be a part of this experiment, leave a comment with:
- Your name
- A link to your podcast, blog, or YouTube channel.
- A sentence or two telling what your platform is about.
- Let me know if you’re looking for music, people to interview, or both.
Again, the first 100 people get in automatically, so don’t miss out.
You must already have your podcast, blog, or YouTube channel up and running with content in order to get in. This opportunity is only for active content creators.
Please Take A Moment To Share
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47