There are several important announcements in this post, so make sure you don’t miss these. I’m going to save the biggest news for last. The first order of business is that you can now get The BHITB Podcast on iTunes and Google Play Music.
- Click here to get The BHITB Podcast on iTunes
- Click here to get The BHITB Podcast on Google Play Music
If you prefer the above options to listen to the show, please leave a 5 star review so more people can find it when they search for new stuff to listen to.
The New Twitter Account
It’s super new and super vacant, so if you use Twitter, do me a huge favor and follow the new account.
YouTube Is Active Again
For those that love YouTube I’ve started adding The BHITB Podcast there as well.
The Expansion of BHITB
First I want to thank you for being patient over the last week as the content from Black Hebrewz was added to the BHITB website. There’s still one more week of additions to go before everything is complete. Here’s what that means for you:
- More resources at your disposal.
- Spend less time searching the web for hard to find evidence.
- The hard evidence will be easier to share on social media.
The original intent of BHITB was to share research on the line of Ham, but as you can obviously see, it has gone way beyond that. Here’s what that means for BHITB:
- BHITB is transitioning into the main hub for Bible related black history research.
- BHITB will be adding as many credible resources to the evidence section as possible.
- BHITB will be expanding outreach into other countries through targeted SEO.
I fully intend to turn BHITB into the biggest database in this field of study. If you have any resources that you think should be added to the site, please feel free to leave a comment on any page. If you’re a Patron please use the Patreon messaging system for a faster response. Please share any of the following:
- YouTube Videos
- Bible Studies
- Websites / Blogs
- Anything else you think is relevant to the purpose of BHITB.
I’m not sure how often the search box is used on the site, but if you’ve never noticed it, it’s on the right sidebar of the site (scroll down on phones and tablets). Because more content is being added to the site, search will be upgraded over the next few weeks. How this benefits you:
- 100% of your search results will be related to black history in the Bible.
- Search results will pull up all resources related to your search terms without the need for an exact match (similar to Google).
- Search will have an auto suggest feature so you can search for indexed words and phrases related to your search that you might not have thought of (similar to Google).
The New Audio & Video Section
Some of you may have noticed that I’ve started featuring video teachings from TEOTW Ministries, which will continue. But in addition to that, I’ll be adding video teachings from Pastor Omar from School of Hebrews, and any other teachings that line up with the teaching on this site.
Here’s How You Can Help With The Expansion
- Share Everything – As an online ministry, I don’t have the convenience of an outreach team (yet). Sharing on social media is the best way to reach our people fast and effectively.
- Become A Patron – Online ministries don’t have the convenience of passing a collection plate, but we still have expenses. Not as many as a traditional ministry, but some. Not only that, Patrons gets a lot of extra stuff such as free downloads, printable Bible study sheets, and more. The best part is… it’s only $1.00.
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47