Quite a few of you have sent me messages and comments about getting into ministry. Some I answered on The BHITB Podcast, but some are harder to explain in a podcast format. If you’re serious about starting or expanding into online ministry, I’ve set up a Ministry Mentor level on Patreon, but there are only three spots available. At the moment, those three people are the only people I have time to correctly take through the process.
About The Ministry Mentor Level
You’ll get everything from the lower tiers. Limited to the first 3 people.
If you’re ready to get serious about ministry or take the online part of your ministry to the next level, then this is the tier for you. This tier is for:
- Anyone that wants to expand their existing ONLINE ministry.
- Anyone that wants to expand their local ministry into ONLINE ministry.
- Anyone that wants to start their own ONLINE ministry.
Here’s What You Get
- 1 hour initial phone consultation to establish your online ministry goals.
- 1 hour phone session every month to recap the current month and to go over goals for the coming month.
- Help choosing a content management system.
- Help setting up automated social media promotion.
- Help with local and global SEO.
- Help with growing non local outreach.
- Help setting up online revenue sources to help fund your ministry.
Please Note: These things take time so DO NOT go with this option if your goal is to get all of this done in a month. It’s not possible and I don’t want you to feel like you wasted your time and money.
ATTENTION: If there are no available spots left and you’re still interested, new openings will be posted in the Patron only area. It’s only 100 pennies to become a Red Pill Patron, so make sure you don’t miss the next Ministry Mentor opening.
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47