"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." - Hosea 4:6Please like, share, comment, and subscribe.
CLICK HERE TO GET BLACK HISTORY SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
A long time ago, in a land far far away, a great cry went up before God, and he sent them a deliverer. I believe that once again, we are entering a time at which a great cry will go up before God, and he will send the final deliverer. When that deliverer arrives, all will be set right once again.
It doesn’t matter what you believe or even what I believe, because truth is not relative. It is absolute, and my goal is always to bring absolute truth when I share my research. That is why I’ve poured every ounce of my heart, soul, and effort into this book. In my opinion, it rivals As The Days of Noah Were, in the amount of value it adds to researching scripture.
Without a doubt, this was my favorite book to write, because it is the least talked about subject in the Bible. I will readily admit that when I wrote As The Days of Noah Were, I missed 100% of everything that I present in this book. It was all in plain site, but I was completely blind to it. Now that my eyes have been opened, my hope is to open the eyes of many others that have been deceived by alterations of history, false imagery, the renaming of Biblical areas, and those that take advantage of a lack of Biblical knowledge.
What’s Inside The Book?
What I believe you’ll find inside are truth, hope, and revelation. There is no doubt that this book will make you severely uncomfortable. I was uncomfortable writing it, and debated even releasing it. However, if you can endure your discomfort while reading with an open heart and mind, you’ll find that the reward is well worth the journey.
- Who were the Cushites and why do they seem to show up all throughout scripture?
- Why was Eden located in a Cushite controlled territory?
- Why aren’t we taught that Babel and Babylon were Cushite nations?
- Only 70 Hebrews entered Africa, but over 1,000,000 came out 400 years later. Who did they marry?
- Why were there Africans that lived among and married the Hebrews after the Exodus?
- Why aren’t we told that Zephaniah, the prophet, was the son of a Cushite?
- Why did God hide Christ in an African nation to escape Herod?
- Why aren’t we taught that an African man carried the cross of Christ?
- Why was one of the first apostles referred to as Niger (NEE – GER). I checked several sources for the correct pronunciation on that, and yes it sounds exactly like what you’re thinking.
This is not gonna be the light hearted joyride that Days of Noah was. This book is going to challenge everything you thought you knew about pretty much everything in the Bible. If you’ve read Days of Noah, then you know I’m not going to dance around the truth or try to push my opinion on you. I’m just going to drop the facts and let the truth fall wherever it so chooses.
So if you’re ready to take this incredible journey with me, pre-order the book on Kindle today. Coming January 30, 2017.