Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
- Subscribe – Grab your free book. Make sure you click the confirmation link in your email so I can send you updates when new studies, evidence, and podcasts are posted.
- Shout outs – If you want me to shout someone out for anything recognition worthy (marriage, graduation, started a new business, etc.) send a message. It’s a way to start the show off on a positive note and show our people some love at the same time.
The Final World Religion
- We’ll cover the identity of the antichrist in a future show. For now we’re going to focus on the final world religion.
- The doctrine concerning the final religion comes from Daniel and Revelation.
Setting Up Deception
- The enemy doesn’t do things in the open where it’s obvious to see.
- We have to look at the long game in order to see the strategy of the enemy.
- The enemy can play the long game because he’s immortal and can carry out his plan over a period longer than a single human life.
- Part 1 is heavy on history, but Part 2 will be heavy on scripture.
Stage 1: The Long Game
- It takes more time, effort, and resources to start an entirely new belief system than to usurp and existing one.
- The long game is to usurp an existing religion and slowly replace the core doctrine with new doctrine over time.
- The love of money is the root of all evil.
- God helps those that help themselves.
Stage 2: Planning
- Gather supplies and allies.
- Figure out who can and is willing to help you.
- Identify any threat to the coup and make plans to neutralize that threat.
- Royal heirs
- Religious leaders
- Put your people and resources in position.
- Catch your target off guard only after you’re prepared to make your move.
“Then they fasted that day, and put on sackcloth, and cast ashes upon their heads, and rent their clothes, and laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.”- 1 Maccabees 3:47-48
- Maccabees is not considered official canon, but it is part of a group of books that were removed, known as The Apocrypha (hidden books).
- These books were sacred to the Hebrews and provide important historical insights that are often missing from the official canon.
- It makes reference to events that many believe to be the origin of Hanukkah.
- Maccabees was written about 134 years before Christ. Antiochus IV invaded under the rule of Alexander The Great.
- Europeans were already attempting to usurp Hebrew history prior to the birth of Christ.
+++ The Silent Period +++
- The appearance of the Messiah became top priority.
- The Edomite king Herod puts out a hit on Christ.
- Joseph is forced to take Mary and Christ to hide in Egypt (Africa).
- The enemy tempts Christ in an attempt to thwart the plan.
- The religious leaders wanted to kill Christ.
- After the crucifixion and resurrection, the enemy escalated his plan.
- The Apostolic Age (book of Acts).
Stage 3: Action
- Cause chaos and confusion.
- Persecution and execution of Christ followers.
- Invade or strike without warning.
- In 70 A.D. soon to be Emperor Titus invaded Jerusalem.
- During the invasion, the second temple was destroyed.
- According to Josephus, 1.1 million people were killed during the invasion.
- 97,000 were taken as slaves.
- Anyone under 17 was sold as a slave and anyone over 17 was forced to fight as a gladiator in various Roman arenas.
- The Menorah and Show Bread table were stolen from the temple and paraded through the streets (Arch of Titus).
- Get rid of anyone that can contest your rule.
“And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.” – Isaiah 11:11
- If you check the map of the area we see that Israel shares a border with Egypt, which is historically and Biblically where Hebrews fled when under persecution.
- We can safely assume that they DID NOT cross the Mediterranean Sea into Europe because Italy, the heart of the Roman Empire was directly across the sea.
- Rome began their attack from the North East, which means they wouldn’t flea further into the North East to escape.
- Over time the Hebrews migrated further into Africa, where the Kingdom of Judah was re-established on the Western Coast (maps and paintings – check The Evidence section).
- Have all of your people assume the roles of the previous ruling group.
- Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 was written about 95 A.D. and mentions that there were Europeans already claiming to be Hebrews.
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” – Revelation 2:9
“Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” – Revelation 3:9
- If you’d like to be a guest on a future show, check out The BHITB Podcast page and fill out the form. If you’re a good fit for the show I’ll be in touch to set a date and time for you to come on.
- Become a Patron and get access to past and future patron rewards for your tier.
- Subscribe (if you wanna be notified when new shows are coming and new studies are posted)
- Send in your questions by leaving a comment on any page or send an email.
- New Study Coming Friday: The Law vs. Grace
- TEOTW Ministries will be joining me for a special show Saturday July 21st, so set a reminder so you don’t miss it. We’ll be discussing The 12 Tribes Chart.
- Thank you for tuning in and a super big thank you to everyone that’s going to share this.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47