Get More Black History In The Bible For Only $1
- Subscribe – Make sure you visit blackhistoryinthebible.com to grab your free book. Make sure you click the confirmation link in your email so I can send you updates when new studies, evidence, and podcasts are posted.
- Now Available On: iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher, and YouTube
- Patreon: Make sure you check out the Patreon page because I just updated it with some of the goals that I’d like to accomplish with the BHITB ministry.
Today’s guests can be found on YouTube under TEOTW Ministries. Their teaching is rock solid and they are the only ministry that I refer people to other than my own.
- Can you give the listeners a little bit of background of how your ministry became focused on awakening our people to who we are?
- Was the lady attempting to wake people up or posting under a different context? (follow up question)
- Who created the 12 tribes chart and why has it become so popular among Hebrews?
- Can any of the other ethnic groups on the chart use scripture to prove they’re Hebrews?
- Can you give us a couple of examples of prophecies that don’t fit the groups on the chart?
- Are the camps mixing Mormon doctrine with their doctrine? (follow up question)
- How do they explain Mexicans as Hebrews?
- Are there any prophecies that they do fit?
- Are there any other religious groups that use the 12 tribes chart.
- If you’d like to be a guest on a future show, check out The BHITB Podcast page and fill out the form. If you’re a good fit for the show I’ll be in touch to set a date and time for you to come on.
- Send in your questions
- TEOTW – Next Saturday the 28th TEOTW Ministries will be joining me again. We’ll be discussing Eurocentric Christian Racism and how it has led to the destruction of the black community.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity