Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
- Subscribe – Make sure you visit blackhistoryinthebible.com to grab your free book. Make sure you click the confirmation link in your email so I can send you updates when new studies, evidence, and podcasts are posted.
- Now Available On: iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher, and YouTube
- Patreon: Make sure you check out the Patreon page because I just updated it with some of the goals that I’d like to accomplish with the BHITB ministry.
Stage 4: The Coverup
- Destroy all evidence of a regime change.
- All Hebrews were either dead, enslaved, or fled into Africa.
- Hide and burn all images of the previous ruling group.
- Replace all images of the previous ruling group with your own images.
- Reassign the identity of the original people to the new ruling group.
Tie up all loose ends.
- The world knew who the true Hebrews were, so there were still people out there that could claim to be the rightful heirs to the land and religion.
- Hebrews were close enough to rebuild an army and retake Israel in the future, but the enemy was prepared for that.
“Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!” – Isaiah 18:1-2
This prophecy does not apply to the Romans.
- The invasion had to come from a nation beyond the rivers of Ethiopia (direction).
- It had to occur after Israel had already been scattered and defeated.
- The nation is associated with an eagle.
- The nation had to travel across the sea / ocean.
- In 1619 the first Hebrews were relocated from West Africa to America via slavery (The New World).
The New World
- A world without Hebrews that could claim rights to the land or religion.
- A world where nobody knows where the Hebrews disappeared to.
- The war on historical and cultural fact began (Psalms 83).
- Erase names.
- Erase religion.
- Erase history.
- Split up families.
- Change the name of the Ethiopian Ocean to The Atlantic Ocean.
- Change the name of all Biblical areas to “The Middle East”.
Stage 5: Growth
- Empower missionaries and evangelists to preach your message and recruit new loyalists.
Stage 6: Suppression
- Adapt your doctrine so that those with a claim to the kingdom are looked at as the lowest class possible, while the usurpers are presented as a chosen people (beast / slave race).
- Replacement Theology
- The Curse of Ham
Stage 7: Prevention
- Vagrancy Laws
- Jim Crow
- Murder, lynching, rape, torture, etc.
- COINTELPRO (FBI – 1956 to 1971)
- Bombing of black churches, businesses, and homes.
- Media Bias and demonization of all black movements.
- If you’d like to be a guest on a future show, check out The BHITB Podcast page and fill out the form. If you’re a good fit for the show I’ll be in touch to set a date and time for you to come on.
- Patreon (access to past and future patron rewards)
- Subscribe (if you wanna be notified when new shows are coming and new studies are posted)
- Send in your questions
- Posted Study: The Law vs. Grace
- Teotw – Saturday TEOTW Ministries will be joining me for a special show, so set a reminder so you don’t miss it.
- Thank you for tuning in and a super big thank you to everyone that’s going to share this. Until next time I’m out.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47