Get More Black History In The Bible For Only $1
TEOTW Ministries joined me for a real discussion on Eurocentric Christian racism and how it affects our black community. I even read a couple of pieces of hate mail from “Becky”, who doesn’t even see her own hypocrisy in the comment she left.
- Why does race matter when it comes to scripture?
“God created the races on the 6th day. Adam and eve are the eighth day creation to bring about Yeshua. People think all the races came from Adam and Eve and that is not possible!!! The races were already on earth. Who else did Adam and eves offspring mix with?” – Becky
- This isn’t in the Bible, so why are there so many white Christians that believe this nonsense?
“Adam was ruddy completed. God created the races, then He formed Adam from the dust. Adam and Eve were white wth red tones. They were created to bring forth the second Adam Yeshua. This lineage is pure the tribe of Judah. God scattered His people that’s why they are partaking in Aliyah..coming from all corners of the earth back to Israel. Take a good look at Israelites. They are white. Jesus was white with ruddiness as well. Jews mixed with blacks because they were in their land and the blacks were scribes that added to the law in the Torah. That’s why Jesus rebuked the Pharisees…why are blacks so fixated on your color and try to be something you’re not? Still happening today…changing scripture for self exaltation.” – Becky
- Is their blindness solely racism or is it spiritual?
- Why do white Christians seem to be blind to not only what they teach, but what the Bible says about how Israel started?
- Will white Christians support a black Israel?
- If you’d like to be a guest on a future show, check out The BHITB Podcast page and fill out the form. If you’re a good fit for the show I’ll be in touch to set a date and time for you to come on.
- Patreon (access to past and future patron rewards)
- Subscribe (if you wanna be notified when new shows are coming and new studies are posted)
- Send in your questions
- Thank you for tuning in and a super big thank you to everyone that’s going to share this.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity