Get More Black History In The Bible For Only $1
TEOTW Ministries joins me to discuss the law vs. grace, and the implications of getting it wrong. This has been my favorite episode so far, so make sure you check it out.
- Food For Thought
- Coming Soon
- Outreach Section Coming Soon
- Why is it important to know if we’re under the law or grace?
- Can you explain the difference between the law and grace?
- Why do camp teachers ignore every verse that says we are no longer under the law?
- Romans 6:14
- James – Coat example
- Hebrews 11
- As the days of Noah were(Matthew 24:37) – Noah found grace (Genesis 6:8)
- How do they obtain salvation if they can’t keep the law?
- Christ came for the lost sheep of Israel: Matthew chapters 10 & 15
- Christ offers salvation to the whole world: Matthew chapters 22 & 28
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity