Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
Psalms 83 tells us that there would be a multi nation conspiracy to kidnap Israel and make them forget who they are. Even though this prophecy exists, it is largely left out of Eurocentric Christian doctrine. We’ll be discussing which nations were involved in one of the greatest crimes in history. The kidnapping of Israel.
- Why did the nations involved want to get rid of Israel?
- Is Esau visible or behind the scenes?
- Did Esau mix with other nations or just Europeans?
- Why go through all the trouble of erasing Israel instead of just killing Israel?
- Where does the convert or die doctrine come from?
- Esau – the end of the world. 2 Esdras 6:9
- Do you believe that conspiracy is still actively being worked on or is what we’re seeing now the result of the past efforts to make the world forget who Israel is?
- Why do you think believers have such a hard time believing what the Bible says about what would happen to Israel, and then applying it to people claiming to be Israel?
- Do you know where the idea of Israel migrating comes from?
- Jeremiah 29:14
- Luke 21:24
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47