Get More Black History In The Bible For Only $1
I continue my teaching on the false teaching of Law Keeping under the New Covenant. The camps are a deception and a stumbling stone to new believers. Having a strong foundation in scripture is the only way to avoid falling for false and potentially salvation stealing doctrine.
- The BHITB Podcast: Law Keeping – Part 1
- The BHITB Podcast: Law Keeping – Part 3
- The BHITB Podcast: Law vs. Grace – TEOTW Ministries
The Old Testament tells us that God was going to make a New Covenant with the Hebrews.
“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” – Jeremiah 31:31-34
- Isaiah 1:1-18
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.” – Matthew 5:17
“For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.” – Matthew 11:13
- Matthew 23:23-28
“For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.” – John 1:17
Do You Believe Luke?
If not… you have to get rid of the book of Luke and Acts
“The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.” – Luke 16:16
- Luke confirms that the Holy Spirit spoke to the disciples to confirm Paul and Baranbas as apostles (Acts 13:1-3)
“Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.” – Acts 13:38-39
- If the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul as an apostle… why would you listen to any group of people that reject Paul?
- If you believe scripture over man, then you can safely believe the words of Paul.
- If you believe scripture over man, you can believe Paul because the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul.
- If the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul, those rejecting Paul are basically claiming to know better than the Spirit.
- That is blasphemy to place your own belief above the knowledge of God.
“Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.” – Matthew 12:31
- What is the real purpose of the camps?
- Acts 15
Do You Reject Paul?
Rejecting Paul Has A Chain Reaction
- Luke testified that the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul as an apostle.
- If you reject Paul, you must also reject Luke because Luke believed Paul.
- If you reject Paul, you must call the Holy Spirit a liar or at the very least claim that the decision of the Holy Spirit to confirm Paul was a mistake (God doesn’t make mistakes).
- If you reject Paul you must also reject all of his writings.
“For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.” – Romans 6:14
If you reject that teaching of Paul, you must also reject Christ
- Matthew 23:23-28
If you reject Paul you must also reject John because of John 1:17. If you reject John’s testimony, you must also reject.
- 1, 2, and 3 John
If you reject Paul you must ultimately reject 22 out of 27 New Testament books that support Paul’s teachings.
This is why camps run from and reject parts of the New Testament. They are Pharisees just like those that rejected Christ the first time.
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity