Some of this study was inspired by Donald Glover’s “This Is America” video, in which he touches on a lot of valid criticisms in the black community and black entertainment in general. However, the story is much deeper than what we see in his video.
We’re going to take a real look inside of what many people believe to be the “greatest country on earth.”
- What I’m about to share with you are parts of history that you may or may not be familiar with.
- What I want you to do is listen before you decide whether or not what I’m saying is true based on pre conceived notions or indoctrinated religious beliefs.
- This study is not for anyone looking for sugar coated truth or revisionist history.
- Acts 17:11
Let Us Make Man In Our Image
- Why does it matter?
- It’s not about that.
- Teaching the WHOLE TRUTH is the responsibility of the teacher no matter how unpopular the truth is.
- God didn’t put stuff in his word for us to ignore.
“It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.” – Proverbs 25:2
- Denying God’s glory.
- Rejecting your honor.
“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” – Genesis 1:26
Who Is “Our”?
- Genesis 1:2 – Spirit of God
- John 1:1-3 – Christ
What Is The Image of God?
There is consistency in truth
“And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.” – Revelation 4:2-3
- Jasper (reddish – raw clay)
- Rainbow Jasper (darker brown with colored specs and stripes)
- Sardine stone (translucent brown)
- Jasper and Sardine Stones: Case Closed on The Color of The Creator
“His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.” – Daniel 10:6
- Nechosheth (Strong’s #5178) – Bronze
- 130 times as bronze
- 2 times as brass
“His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.” – Revelation 1:14-15
- Chalkolibinon (Strong’s #5474)
Adam Should Have A Similar Description
“And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” – Genesis 2:7
- Adam – red / reddish
- Google “raw red clay”
Eve – Mother of All Living
“And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.” – Genesis 3:20
- If Eve was taken from Adam’s rib, then Eve would be a genetic clone.
- Same complexion as Adam.
- 8th day creation – Christian Identity
- Meant to dehumanize all races except the white race.
The Garden of Eden
- Africa is to the west.
“And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.” – Genesis 2:8
- River encompassed Havilah (Saudi Arabia)
- River encompassed Ethiopia
- The size of ancient Ethiopia
- Likely Israel (garden of Eden)
The entire Arabian Peninsula was once North East Africa
- Middle East 1830 (come back to)
The Curse On Cain
- Son of Satan
- Black skin
- The book of Enoch
- Not scripture but was hidden at Qumran along with the Dead Sea Scrolls.
“After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech. She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, opening also his mouth, he spoke to the Lord of righteousness. Then Lamech his father was afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.” – Book of Enoch 105:1-3
- Noah had white skin like the children of the angels.
- Noah didn’t look like any other human children.
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity