Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
In this episode we’re gonna get into the three sons of Noah, the table of nations, and several false teachings meant to hide the truth about both.
- Why do I attack the camps so much?
- I attack false doctrine…
- If the camps are teaching false doctrine because they’re a COINTELPRO op… I’m going to point it out.
- If Rob Skiba wants to teach the false doctrine that all black people carry Nephilim genes… I’m going to point it out.
- If Christian Identity (Arnold Murray, Dennis Murray, Shepherds Chapel) is teaching false white supremacist doctrine… I’m going to point it out.
- No false teachers (Zen Garcia, Joy Pughe), false doctrines, or any organization pushing false doctrine on a major level is safe from this series.
- Subscribe: YouTube and Twitter
- Free Book
- I attack false doctrine…
Just to clarify about alien abduction before we move on… I don’t believe they’re aliens, but fallen angels.
- They are trying to apply carnal knowledge to spiritual matters.
Division By Talking About Race
- Talking about race in the Bible causes division.
- Talking about people in the Bible being black is what causes division.
- They don’t make this argument when they knowingly and falsely depict white people as Egyptians and Hebrews.
- They do not say it causes division if we call Christ olive, brown, or Middle Eastern
- They believe the lie is less divisive than the truth, so they reject the truth and sit silent while people lie.
“Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.” – Luke 12:51-53
The Sons of Noah
Traditional thinking about the origin of nations.
The Curse On Ham
- Ham (warm, hot – Egyptian means black)
- Some Eurocentric doctrine teaches that Ham means brown.
- We all look alike to them.
“And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard: And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.” – Genesis 9:21-23
- The Bible does not say that he uncovered his father’s nakedness.
- The Bible does not say he had sex with his mother.
- The Bible does not say he had sex with Noah.
- The Bible does not say he castrated Noah.
“And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.” – Genesis 9:24-25
- The word “grandson does not appear in the Bible”.
- Grandsons and granddaughters were referred to as sons and daughters.
- The phrase “younger son” can refer to a grandson as well as a son.
The Twisting of Scripture
“The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.” – Leviticus 18:7
- Saw (Strong’s #7200): raah – see, appear, became visible (Genesis)
- Uncover (Strong’s #1540): galah – uncover, remove, expose (Leviticus)
The Facts of The Story
- Noah planted a vineyard and grew grapes.
- Noah got drunk on wine.
- Noah fell asleep.
- Noah was seen naked by Ham.
- Ham told his brothers that Noah was naked.
- Shem and Japheth covered their eyes and then covered Noah.
- Noah woke up from being drunk and realized what had happened.
- Noah cursed his grandson Canaan
Once again we see the fingerprints of the enemy all over Eurocentric Christian Doctrine
- The “slave curse” on Canaan is misapplied to Ham in order to justify slavery AND redirect people away from applying the curse in Deuteronomy 28:68 to Hebrews.
- Hebrews are reclassified as Hamites because both groups look alike.
- Every aspect of Eurocentric Christianity was created to promote white supremacy, promote Hebrew inferiority, and justify evil as if it was sanctioned by The Most High.
The Descendants of Ham
- Phut (Libya)
- Mizraim (Egypt)
- Canaan (Land of Israel)
- Cush (Sudan and Ethiopia)
- Nimrod (Genesis 10:8)
- Babel was a Cushite empire.
- Nimrod (Genesis 10:8)
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47