Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
In this part we get into the genealogies of Shem and Japheth. We won’t cover every single name in each genealogy, because we’ll touch on them as we continue through this study. The evidence shows that multiple groups of Shemites depicted themselves as black, and yet Eurocentric Christian doctrine preaches that they weren’t black. The fact remains the Eurocentric Christian doctrine cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
- Patreon – Coming Soon, Food For Thought, and Mini Study Mondays
- Shante Charles – Daring Dialogues S4 Episode #24
The Descendants of Shem
- Shem (a name of renown, prosperity)
- Father of the Aramaen people
- Where the language Aramaic comes from.
- They were archers.
- They had a palace in Shushan (Susa)
- Nehemiah, Esther, and Daniel
- Black Archers painted on the walls.
- Also the palace of Darius the Great
Come from Shem’s son Asshur
- He left Nimrod’s Cushite empire.
- Assyrian Art
- Over time it became Persian territory and is now modern day Iran.
- The Sphinx of Darius the Great is painted with a black face.
The Line of Eber
- The chosen line.
- Abraham is called out of Ur (Hamite)
- He travels into Canaan (Hamite)
- He journeys into Egypt (Hamite)
- Kedar (swarthy)
The Descendants of Japheth
“God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.” – Genesis 9:27
- Pathah (Strong’s #6601) – allure, deceive, enlarge, entice, flatter, persuade, silly one
- Allure – powerfully attract or charm; tempt
- Deceive – (of a person) cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage.
- Entice – attract or tempt by offering pleasure or advantage.
- Flatter – lavish insincere praise and compliments upon (someone), especially to further one’s own interests.
- give an unrealistically favorable impression of.
- Persuade – cause (someone) to do something through reasoning or argument.
- cause (someone) to believe something, especially after a sustained effort; convince.
- We’re seeing it right now.
- Ashkenazi are from the line of Japheth.
“O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.” – Jeremiah 16:19
“By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.” – Genesis 10:5
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47