The book of Esther is only 10 chapters long, the main hero is a woman, and her actions are still celebrated today in during Purim. What makes the book so unique is that it describes the scenario put forth in the movie The Purge. A law was passed that allowed people to do anything they wanted to the Jews, including murder. The Jews were then allowed to do the same to anyone coming after them. This event resulted in the deaths of over 75,000 people spanning from India to Ethiopia.
- Yesterday’s Show
- Notes went down.
- Subscribe – Twitter and Youtube
- Ultimate Bible Study Notebooks
- 100 pages
- Biblical Weights and Measures
- Multiple Covers
- The Black Hebrew Awakening
Purge Day Is Coming
- The King wrote a new law that allowed the Jews to gather, kill anyone that tried to kill them, and take everything those people owned as a reward.
“And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king’s commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them.” – Esther 8:17
- People from India to Ethiopia converted to Judaism out of fear.
- People worldwide fear negroes because we’re physically intimidating to most of them.
“This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.” – Deuteronomy 2:25
- We tend to fear their weapons, but not them.
“The Jews gathered themselves together in their cities throughout all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus, to lay hand on such as sought their hurt: and no man could withstand them; for the fear of them fell upon all people.” – Esther 9:2
- All of the king’s military leaders helped the Jews.
- The Jews killed 500 people at Shushan palace (13th of Adar)
- The king granted Esther’s third request to have Haman’s 10 sons hanged on the gallows.
- The sons would seek revenge if left alive.
- The next day (14th of Adar) the Jews killed another 300 people in Shushan.
- The Jews killed a total of 75,000 of their enemies throughout the entire Persian kingdom.
- On the 15th of Adar everyone celebrated.
- This becomes the celebration of Purim (March – a month before Passover)
The Concept of Politics
- Moses and Aaron had to risk their lives and go before Pharaoh.
- Esther had to risk her life to lobby the king on behalf of her people.
- Esther’s people had to fight for their lives.
- Harriet Tubman and Nat Turner had to risk their lives and fight for change.
- MLK, Malcom X, the Black Panthers and many other died for rights.
- We have all of history, including the Bible, showing that people have to fight, die, or both to gain progress.
- What we have in America is the illusion of progress.
- They realized that we won’t fight back if we have the ILLUSION of a say in the government.
- Voter ID Laws
- Voter Suppression
- Electoral College
- They realized that we won’t fight back if we have the ILLUSION of equality.
- They realized that we won’t fight back if we have the ILLUSION of justice.
- Vagrancy Laws
- 8x more likely to be convicted of the same crime as a white person.
- Free Book
- Pre order on Kindle
- Share this podcast.
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity