Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
Check out this interview with I did last night with brother Mathias. But before you listen, I do want to give you a little background on how this interview came about. I was a previous guest on the show in a tag team debate. Myself and Mathias debated two other people on the topic of Nephilim and fallen angels in Genesis 6. It was months after that debate that Mathias revealed to me that he believes Christ is black and so are the Israelites. He asked me a couple of weeks ago to come on his show to discuss the topic.
- He has not studied the subject and wanted to have the conversation on his show.
- The show gets off track at points, but we come back to some heavy issues such as the disconnect between black and European ways of seeing the world.
- At times he seems standoffish, but we all were at one point and it’s hard breaking through the veil into deeper truth. We all fight to hold onto what we’re familiar with, and he got hit with a lot of new truth last night, so I don’t have any hard feelings about it.
- We talked for about 30 minutes prior to the show and for 10 minutes after it cut off suddenly. He told me that he accidentally hit the hang up button instead of the mute button, which I believe because I almost did the same thing a few times during the show, and barely caught myself.
- The reason I believe the above to be true is because Mathias has a show with mostly white listeners, he’s been on my Facebook for YEARS, so he sees the kind of stuff I post, he still invited me on, and after the show ended he invited me back on to talk for a couple more hours as soon as I give him a date and time.
I’m sure that the next show will go a lot smoother and not get off track so much because he’ll have a ton of questions from the articles I sent him to read. Hi s listeners will most definitely have questions as the week progresses. Hit up the comments section and show some support. Thanks in advance to everyone that listens… and a super big thank you to brother Mathias for offering his platform for this discussion at the risk of offending his core group of listeners.
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47