Sunday, September 20"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Home Forums Bible Studies Wisdom is the Holy Spirit Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Devarim
Participant
  • Affiliation: The Son
    Up
    Down

Here are a few more for you or anyone else who would like to seek for themselves.

“And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;”
    ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭11:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.”
    ‭‭Job‬ ‭12:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Wisdom will add years to your life.”
    ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭9:11‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

“Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?”
    ‭‭Job‬ ‭28:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Let men of understanding tell me, and let a wise man hearken unto me. Job hath spoken without knowledge, and his words were without wisdom. My desire is that Job may be tried unto the end because of his answers for wicked men.”
    ‭‭Job‬ ‭34:34-36‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the Lord put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the Lord had commanded.”
    ‭‭Exodus‬ ‭36:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119:104‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Because God hath deprived her of wisdom, neither hath he imparted to her understanding.”
    ‭‭Job‬ ‭39:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;”
    ‭‭Colossians‬ ‭1:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“To fasten your attention on Wisdom is to gain perfect understanding. If you look for her, you will soon find peace of mind,”
    ‭‭The Wisdom of Solomon‬ ‭6:15‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

“Do you love justice? All the virtues are the result of Wisdom’s work: justice and courage, self-control and understanding. Life can offer us nothing more valuable than these.”
    ‭‭The Wisdom of Solomon‬ ‭8:7‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

“No one has sailed across the seas to find Wisdom or bought her with precious gold. No one knows how to get to her or how to discover the path that leads to her. The only one who knows Wisdom is God, and he knows all things. With his understanding he found her. He established the earth for all time and filled it with all kinds of animals. The light trembled and obeyed when he called. He sent it forth, and it appeared. He called the stars, and they promptly answered; they took their places and gladly shone to please the one who made them. He is our God, and there is none like him. He discovered the entire path leading to understanding and gave Wisdom to his servant Israel, whom he loved. From that time on, Wisdom appeared on earth and lived among us.”
    ‭‭Baruch‬ ‭3:30-37‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

“You have dedicated your life to wisdom, and understanding has been like a mother to you.”
    ‭‭2 Esdras‬ ‭13:55‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

“On the next day I suddenly heard a voice saying, “Ezra, open your mouth and drink what I am giving you.” So I opened my mouth, and I was handed a cup full of a fiery-colored liquid, which I took and drank. When I had drunk it, my mind overflowed with understanding, and wisdom increased within me as my memory became perfect. I began to speak and went on talking without stopping. God Most High also gave wisdom to the five men with me, and they took turns writing down what I said. They used an alphabet that they had not known before, and worked for forty days, writing in the daytime and eating at night. I spoke all day long, and I was not silent even at night. During the forty days, ninety-four books were written. At the end of the forty days, God Most High said to me, “You are now to make public the first twenty-four books that you wrote, so that everyone, whether they are worthy or not, may read them. But the last seventy books that you wrote are to be held back and to be given only to those who are wise among your people, because these books contain a flood of understanding, a fountain of wisdom, and a river of knowledge.” Then I did as I was told.”
    ‭‭2 Esdras‬ ‭14:38-48‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

“No one has ever learned your will, unless you first gave him Wisdom, and sent your holy spirit down to him.”
    ‭‭The Wisdom of Solomon‬ ‭9:17‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Devarim.
    • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Devarim.