Friday, September 25"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Home Forums Bible Studies Wisdom is the Holy Spirit Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Jibroni
Participant
  • Affiliation:
    Up
    Down

The Holy Spirit is the power emanating from the Father, serving as his “eyes”. It is through his “eyes” that he see’s all, knows all, and is can be everywhere present without moving an inch from his throne in heaven. This also debunks widespread idea’s on the nature of his omnipresence, where he is typically described in eastern mystic pagan fashion as this all encompassing type of blob, who is “within all living things”. The Bible says nothing of the sort.

(Zechariah 4:1-4) “And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep, {2} And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: {3} And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. {4} So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?”……

(Zechariah 4:10) “For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.”

(Revelation 4:2-5) “And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. {3} And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. {4} And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. {5} And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.”

The Holy Spirit is one of the first things mentioned in the Bible. It was present “in the beginning” of the creation event, and is the very thing responsible for all of creations existence.

The Spirit of God:

(Genesis 1:1-3) “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.{2} And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.{3} And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”

Anything beyond what is actually stated about his spirit, well, I can just drum up to ones own personal interpretations.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Jibroni.
    • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Jibroni.