Friday, September 25"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: Why the sacrifice had to occur

Home Forums Bible Studies Why the sacrifice had to occur Reply To: Why the sacrifice had to occur

Jibroni
Participant
  • Affiliation:
    Up
    Down

More evidence in scripture further proving my point on the knowledge of sin being the reason for the sacrifice.

(James 1:13-15) “Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: {14} But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. {15} Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.”

Here James clearly states that sin doesn’t just pop into existence from out of nowhere. It has to have a beginning, it has to be conceptualized, which is something that is done in the mind. Whether or not we have the ability to judge for ourselves what is right and wrong is irrelevant because if you can’t even conceptualize it in your heart, or your mind, then there is nothing there to be concerned about to begin with. This is what God won’t have to worry about occurring ever again in the world to come.