Reply To: Introductions

Home Forums General Forum Introductions Reply To: Introductions

BataRaGE
Participant
  • Affiliation: Non-Israelite / Searching for TRUTH
    Up
    Down

Hi Family!

I am a 32 year old male, non-Israelite, Melanesian Pacific islander from Papua New Guinea, an island nation just north of Australia. PNG is predominantly a nation of black indigenous people with over 1000 distinct languages and ethnic groups of diverse shades and colors. Our state religion is that of our colonizers (Australia/Britain) and is 100% Eurocentic based Christianity with literally ZERO churches that acknowledge the black Truth about YAH and His Chosen People. However, with the advent of the internet, this knowledge is slowly growing in my country and many are waking up to the TRUTH.

I am thankful to Father YAH for revealing the Truth about His Chosen People Israel. Israel was meant to be a light to ALL the nations and that is exactly what is taking place on this site! True Israelites are shedding light to the TRUTH! To ALL you Israelites who are living ALL over the world (EXCLUDING FAKE JEWS), I acknowledge and praise your name above ALL nations of this earth! I bow my head to you in respect! I Bless You in the Name of the Father and the Son!

Peace!

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by BataRaGE.