Wednesday, May 27"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

A question that Urban Apologetics don’t seem to address

Home Forums General Forum A question that Urban Apologetics don’t seem to address

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    Terence Jackson
    Participant
    • Affiliation: Israelite

Here’s the question that nags at me that the Apologetics don’t seem to have an answer for. Who is the synagogue of Satan?

Rev 3:9 KJV(9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

If you are an Urban Apologetic then you must believe in the New Testament. If you believe in the New Testament, then you must believe that the verse I listed is not written to the people who call themselves Jews that live in Israel right now. Those so-called Jews don’t believe in the New Testament and therefore would not be reading this verse written for specific readers of scripture.

An apologetic is quick to offer that there is no way for an African American or any descendants of slaves from the Transatlantic Slave trade to be true Israel but why are they not offering the identity of True Israel? Logic would demand that they not believe that the people currently occupying Israel cannot be the true Jews because (1) Revelations said that the liars would be pointed out and (2) the Ashkenazi don’t read Revelations. Who is the alternative?

Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful
      KenYAH
      Participant
      • Affiliation:

I have also wondered what the “Jews” thought about this particular verse. It seems, however, that most of the Christian community prefers to ignore it.

I wish I could contribute more to this subject, as it is something I too have pondered

Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful
        Chosenbaby
        Participant
        • Affiliation:

That is a great question. There is no need for an answer to what we already know. Our Father is so faithful and true. Faithful from generation to generation. However, those people sure have a response to everything else though. Our Father has never let Israel down. He cleared the promised land before. Ancient of Days will do it again. If they want to roast in the African sun good for them. True Israel only has to worship, be thankful, and watch and see our God fight for us as He always has and always will.

Until then I am so happy to report that I have dusted my Bible off with respect, awe, and understanding. All due to the hard work and dedication of Dante Fortson and Teotw Ministries. My awakening was fairly recent. I love history, specifically Bible History. I made superficial attempts to research the cities in the Bible and fell short. Due to not knowing where to look or what questions to ask. I did ask questions but got vague answers that did not line up with what I read in the Bible. Also, I have a fascination with Giants and even that information was misleading. I would try to find parallels in “myths” and shows like The Avatar, Star Wars, and other similar shows. I didn’t know how to research and didn’t want to go down some strange path. So out of frustration, I shelved my Bible and my thoughts.

One day I thought God I need a teacher and was led to Teotw Ministries.

So I was led to The Hebrew Awakening and other teachings done by Teotw Ministries. Everything was put into perspective in that ministries’ teachings. Very bold, honest and to the point and with cold hard facts. So I listened to several of Teotw ministries and heard the name, Dante Fortson. My thoughts were; I heard that name before. I have several great books by Minister Fortson. Coincedence? So happy to be fed by very gifted men that love God and have a strong passion for God’s people based on scriptures. Thank you all so much for all that have done and continue to do to wake up Israel. For leading us peacefully to the truth and last for being great examples for Israel, God’s chosen people❤

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.