Wednesday, May 27"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

AOC Wants Reparations for “Minorities”

Home Forums General Forum AOC Wants Reparations for “Minorities”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    michael
    Participant
    • Affiliation: Christian

WASHINGTON — Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has called for coronavirus reparations for minorities, claiming higher numbers of COVID-19 fatalities in low-income communities stems from underlying inequality.

The media seems to be framing it under COVID, but we all know what this is about. Who knows where this goes, but looks like the conversation is going mainstream

https://nypost.com/2020/04/03/aoc-calls-for-coronavirus-reparations-for-minorities/

Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful
      Desi
      Participant
      • Affiliation:

AOC has been talking about reparations for illegal immigrants for quite some time. However, it will not survive because tooo many white people have lost their jobs. AOC is on progressives Sh*t list anyways….so she will be quieting in a minute…and If she doesn’t become quiet about this, well….she will see severe backlash across the board…

Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful
        michael
        Participant
        • Affiliation: Christian

AOC, like all politicians is a puppet and nothing more. At any time, she could get the shoulder tap and morph into the most hard right wing conservative you ever saw in your life.

The eagle has two wings, right and left, and both make it fly.

So, AOC is just the tool being used by the rulers to start this conversation, and yes, it indeed could be used as a weapon against Israel if it’s magically approved as a bill.

That could happen too, since all the puppets take orders from the same rulers, regardless of their official stance. Will it? I have no idea, and am not saying it will, but the timing is interesting to say the least.

The elites love to start rumors of a move they will make, but way ahead of the timing, so people get tired of hearing about it, or succumb to the idea if it may be unpopular. This is how we are worn down, or persuaded if necessary.So just because AOC has brought this up before does not mean it won’t come to something.

It would be a very useful tool in dividing the nation and turning many against Israel, so I wouldn’t write it off as an impossibility. One way or another Israel is going to plunder Babylon, and one thing is for sure, it won’t be some minor, painless event walking out of Babylon with its wealth simply handed over.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.