Monday, April 6"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Best and worst YouTube channels and websites for information?

Home Forums General Forum Best and worst YouTube channels and websites for information?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 17 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by Ras.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    Judah303
    Participant
    • Affiliation:

I am always looking for new channels and ministries to listen to and learn from, as I am sure most of us are. However, there are plenty of channels, pages, and ministries out there that are way off course. I would love to hear from everyone on who they recommend listening to, who they recommend avoiding(and why), or maybe even some that you are on the fence about.If you see someone on list that you don’t agree with, i would love to hear your reasoning as to why.

Some YouTube’s that i can think of off the of my head would include:
      -Dante Fortson
      -Teotw
      -School of Hebrews
      -Stephen Darby
      -Bishop Danny Coleman
      -The Israel of God
      -Re-Birth: Hebrew Nation Building
      -Thoughts Camera Action(Recently discovered, still feeling out)
      -Issachar
      -Benayah Israel(lots of information and the sources to go with it.)

Some that i am unsure about:
      -Re-Birth
      -Big Judah
      -Watchman Reports

I am looking forward to seeing what and who everyone else recommends.

Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful
      YigaltheHebrew
      Participant
      • Affiliation: None

I like Thoughts CameraAction. Not a fan of Big Judah at all. I heard him literally insert his own beliefs into the scriptures to push the doctrine that we are currently in Israel. Watchmen are ok but definitely listen and watch carefully. I love Baptized A Scribe but he cant keep a channel active on YouTube at all.

Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful
        Ruhamah A
        Participant
        • Affiliation:

My go to’s for solid biblical based info are:
          Teotw
          Donte Fortson
          Truth Unedited
          Issachar
          I did enjoy the Whited Out Series by Wathman reports.

Pastor Stephen Darby though he being dead yet speaks via the HOLY SPIRIT.
          School of the Hebrews

Some of these you have to eat the meat and spit out the bones.
          Somtimes I listen to Truth unveiled777 it’s a hard listen…
          Beneyah Israel/Biblical Hebrew Awakening and although FE Brothers do not acknowledge us as Israelites he is pretty solid in his love and faith and I like him for that.

Helpful
          Up
          Down
          Not Helpful
          Shaq
          Participant
          • Affiliation:

Hey All ,
            Truth Unedited is a great goto for kids and teens. He provides an animated viewpoint. I love it!

Of course like listed above Stephen Darby. His wife has done a great job carrying his mantle and allowing the Ruah to continue Yah’s work.

I also chime into Kevin L A Ewing (from Bahamas) he does alot on the background of dreams and the supernatural.
            As well as ChildenOfIItsRealOutHere on Youtube who does some decoding on the elite plan. Great listen and informative!

Helpful
            Up
            Down
            Not Helpful
            Judah303
            Participant
            • Affiliation:

I havent watched any of Stephen Darby’s wife’s videos yet. Thanka for the information on the other channels. I will have to check them out.

Helpful
              Up
              Down
              Not Helpful
              Chris
              Participant
              • Affiliation:

Like many others listed above the primary people I listen to for concrete foundational teaching are as follows. Dante Fortson, Teotw, School of Hebrews, Stephen Darby, and Bishop Danny Coleman.

Occassionaly I may disagree with some of ideas released by School of Hebrews, but overall I really enjoy them.

Thoughts Camera Action is a favorite of mine, but moreso for historical context, not mainly the bible studies. This channel really brings a lot of things to light and connects many dots in my opinion.

Issachar and Benayah Israel I’ve come across and I’ve listened in a few times on their studies, but overall felt I was missing something or they were when watching them. Over time I just stayed away due to uncertainty.

I enjoy Watchman Reports documetaries, but I don’t watch their studies or other type of videos. I was origially subscribed to them, but for me at least the channel ends up taking me out of my peace, so I let it go.

Big Judah’s channel I straight up don’t watch. I had to delete all the history on my youtube channel to get the video recommendations to stop.

Helpful
                Up
                Down
                Not Helpful
                Ruhamah A
                Participant
                • Affiliation:

I think you will really enjoy listening to Stephen Darby!

Helpful
                  Up
                  Down
                  Not Helpful
                  Terence Jackson
                  Participant
                  • Affiliation: Israelite

I’m going to add Big Judah to the worst list. The reason I think he’s the worst is because I believe he means well. He reads a book and says, “this explains a lot,” but he doesn’t test the spirit of that Book with the Bible. The Bible is the foundation. You can’t explain prophecy if you locate Israel in America if you use The Bible as your foundation. You can’t trace the bloodlines if Israel is in America if you use The Bible as your foundation. I’m realizing he is spreading confusion.

Helpful
                    Up
                    Down
                    Not Helpful
                    Judah303
                    Participant
                    • Affiliation:

Agreed. I will start a video from Big Judah just trying to give it a chance, but it takes so long for him to get to the point, I end up losing interest. When i have stuck around everything seems as if he trying to make the pieces fit. I have yet to hear anyone who believes that this is our homeland answer the question of how Deuteronomy 28:68 fits into this land.

Helpful
                      Up
                      Down
                      Not Helpful
                      Diane
                      Participant
                      • Affiliation:

I really love BHITB, School of the Hebrews and Teotw, Pastor Omar Thibeau does an excellent job breaking down the scriptures and when I go back to study those scriptures myself, I always come to his exact point. Cannot say enough about BHITB which started it all for me as far as knowing who I am and I wish our family and friends would be receptive to the teachings of the awakening of Israel, as I truly believe this is the final awakening. I also have dabbed into listening to “Torah To The Tribes” but some things he has said I disagree with, especially when it comes to the apocrypha books not belonging in the bible, of course I disagree with anybody when it comes to that subject. I would just encourage those of us who are woke to support these ministries who seam to work so hard to get out the true word of Ya. I will definitely be increasing my support for them. I have purchased many of Dante Fortson books and many other black history books on Amazon.

Helpful
                        Up
                        Down
                        Not Helpful
                        michael
                        Participant
                        • Affiliation: Christian

I can personally testify that Big Judah believes and teaches that America is the true location of Israel. He’s not the only one but I’ve heard him explicitly teach that. This was a yr or two ago so unless he’s changed his stance I would avoid his channel.

Helpful
                          Up
                          Down
                          Not Helpful
                          Adrienne
                          Participant
                          • Affiliation:

My list of Go to channels very much echoes the original post

-Dante Fortson
                            -Teotw
                            -Stephen Darby
                            -Watchman Reports
                            -Thoughts Camera Action
                            -Issachar
                            -TruthUnveiled777
                            -ShemaYisrael – He is a Gentile who does not recognize who Israel really is but he understands a lot of the context in scripture which has opened my eyes (he authored a set of books I am currently reading through), knows Hebrew well and offers a lot regardless of his blindness.

Some that i am watch occasionally but not regularly or am unsure about:

-Jonathan Tshilombo – still new to his channel and I like so far
                            -Birth: Hebrew Nation Building – I’ve watched only a few broadcasts and I believe I have to take what I can from them because like someone else posted, I don’t be understanding how they got from A to Z sometimes. They are helpful though.
                            -Big Judah – I have to listen attentively because I’m not sure about everything he believes so I am always trying to rightly divide…
                            -Benayah Israel – no real issues, I just don’t follow him heavy
                            -119 Ministries – they provide some good breakdown and exposition (I hope that is the right word) for scripture and doctrine. I don’t agree with everything they say in the least and will take the truth they have to offer despite being stuck in white supremacy and denying who Israel is.

I’ve watched a few of School of Hebrews but it’s not for me. I don’t know why exactly and I just stay away. I am not talking down on it so please don’t take it that way.

Helpful
                            Up
                            Down
                            Not Helpful
                            Judah303
                            Participant
                            • Affiliation:

I have watched a few things on 119 Ministries and I am really interested in watching the documentary they were a part of called the Christmas Question. However, I emailed them about an image of Nimrod they had on their site in which he was white. I asked them how could that be, and they gave me a typical answer about the message being the important part not the image on the screen. So i followed up and said the message is important, but so is knowing the identity of the people in the Bible and what they looked like, particularly referring to Israel. I gave a few examples and scripture and have never heard from them again.

Helpful
                              Up
                              Down
                              Not Helpful
                              Judah303
                              Participant
                              • Affiliation:

Has anyone ever watched the Israel of God or IOG News channel? They have different locations throughout the country. The Senior Pastor is Brother Buie. They do a lot of straight from scripture reading. I have heard a few things I didnt agree with, but for the most part they are pretty good.

Helpful
                                Up
                                Down
                                Not Helpful
                                Adrienne
                                Participant
                                • Affiliation:

I am so glad you contacted 119 about the Nimrod picture. I got their pre-release Nimrod message and immediately saw that flagrant wrong depiction and wanted to contact them myself but I either got distracted, procrastinated or knew I needed to calm down and never got around to it. I even considered e-mailing Dante about it. Lol. Anyway, as I said above, they have white supremacist ideology so I spit out those bones.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.