Monday, April 6"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Getting Through to Family

Home Forums General Forum Getting Through to Family

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    Chris
    Participant
    • Affiliation:

Hi everyone, many of us came into the truth of who we are randomly and unexpectdly. My question is how did your family/ friends react when you told them this truth?

When I told my mother she seemed to understand what I said to her when I told her, “We are the people.” from an intellectual perspective. However, she did not get the revelation of that. Nothing in her life changed, she didnt seek for any answers nor had any questions. It was just a meaningless thing to her. “Why does it matter if all who believe are his people?” Basically the eurocentric response. She believes because she grew up listening to televangelist, watching TBN, Daystar and shows like “Sid Roth’s Supernatural” she couldn’t have possibly been deceived.

Has anyone else hit a brick wall such as this? Did you get past it? If so, how?

Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful
      Judah303
      Participant
      • Affiliation:

Awesome question. I came into the truth and the first person I started telling this information to was my wife. Now my wife, is half white and half Arab, so I was really curious to see what her reaction was. She has always known that the images we have of Jesus was not accurate, but it took her a while to come around to him being black along with the rest of Israel. She supported has supported me on my journey by giving me space to study and asking questions to see how everything was going. Over time, i believe she has come to realize that this information is factual. She still attends our old church, but I can’t bring myself to go for the fact that I know they have no idea who the true people of the Bible are and I would find myself sitting through each sermon listening to how off they are when reading scripture. Even my kids would come home with these sheets from Sunday school and all of these images of white characters in the Bible and it would drive me crazy. So, I do what I am supposed to do and teach them myself. My thought was if my pastor, who is supposed to know the Bible and teach the Bible can’t study scripture and see who Israel is and I can then that is a problem. Either he truly doesn’t know and shouldn’t be teaching or he knows and chooses to ignore the truth.

My sister, aunts, cousins, friends, etc don’t seem to care. When I came into the truth I would send all kinds of information and they didn’t care. I think coming into the truth you believe that this information would be something that any black person would kill to hear, but that is not always the case. My cousin told me, “Man, I don’t care if you tell me I’m Korean.” At that point I realized that this meme which i saw, that said something along the lines of “not everybody was selected by The Most High to wake up” was true. My aunt is coming around, but she was also trying to convince me to get on a phone call with some people pushing the Moor doctrine at one point. I bought her the Into Egypt Again with Ships book and I think that helped a little, but who knows. The rest of my family is to caught up in what they have going on to even care. Same thing with my friends, they are all living life and not worrying about a thing. Which i assume is how it is supposed to be. Not everyone will wake up, some wont want to leave this place.

I have gotten to the point now, that i will tell people what i know when they ask and most of the time when i see an opening. All we can do is tell them and let them decide which pill they want to swallow.

Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful
        Shaq
        Participant
        • Affiliation:

I agree, great question. I’d first learned about being the chosen almost 10 years ago when some family members and I decided to leave our traditional home church. After being led astray I left that church as well for my own reasons. I didn’t fully awake until 2018 since then I’ve shared with my mother who knows but only the surface. I believe deep down we all know but through the deceptive programming we’ve experienced since birth it’s hard to believe. Many replies are “That’s good”, and people go on about their lives as if nothing stated matters. But as I look around day to day I too realize that not everyone will wake up. So my prayer is that the will of the Father is done which in so everyone who needs to wake will wake. I study and gather information so that when the opening comes I can have my facts together.

Helpful
          Up
          Down
          Not Helpful
          Chris
          Participant
          • Affiliation:

Like you, When I see an opportunity to talk to family/friends I try. Now, as I stated earlier my mother believes in all the televangelist and youtubers who basically say the same thing using different words. Things like, “Your healing is on the way. Increase your faith, remove unbelief. Your victory is around the corner.” What do you guys say when your friends and family ask things along the lines of, “How is the preacher misleading me? Jesus is the way. That’s what they are saying.” Constantly I’m told, “This is what this preacher talks about. This is what they specialize in, and I listen to many.”

While I agree we all need faith, that Yah has guaranteed our victory and through him we can be healed I dont focus my entire bible understanding on that aspect of The Most High.

This is a stronghold I personally really want broken, because its infuriating and saddening to walk into the house and see some type of faith selling preacher on tv. Not teaching anything, but rephrasing the same sermons over and over. While at the same time anything you say is completely foreign simply because they dont know the bible they claim they read as well as they say.

At this point I’m probably venting lol, but this is heavy on my mind. Thanks family for listening.

Helpful
            Up
            Down
            Not Helpful
            Judah303
            Participant
            • Affiliation:

I think at some point you have to move on and realize you planted a seed and maybe someone else will be the one to make it grow. I have an aunt that is all about these evangelists and does her part ministering in her city, but has no interest in learning who we are, how these evangelists are fake, and most importantly that the people in Israel are not who she thinks they are. You just have to pray that their eyes get opened, but also remember not all of us are going to wake up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.