Monday, April 6"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Is this the return?

Home Forums General Forum Is this the return?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    michael
    Participant
    • Affiliation: Christian

I see stories like this one from BBC of blacks moving back to Africa and wonder if this is it. Some aren’t even believers though, but they know about the 400 yr prophecy nevertheless.

Seems Africa is now emerging but prophecy says Yah will call Israel back after the 10 plagues in the Apocalypse of Abraham.

“Then I shall sound the trumpet from the sky, and I shall send my chosen one, having in him one measure of all my power, and he will summon my people blamed among the heathen”

Here’s the BBC story. Thoughts?

Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful
      HannaLovesYah
      Participant
      • Affiliation:

Hello! Based on my reading of scriptures in the bible (and good teachers) I don’t think that its the fullness or completeness of the prophecy but the beginning. For further reading look to Ezekial and Valley of the Dry Bones.

Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful
        Shaq
        Participant
        • Affiliation:

I agree with Hannah, Bishop Coleman did a teaching on this exact question on You Tube. It’s the beginning but not the fulfillment.

Helpful
          Up
          Down
          Not Helpful
          Yakoba
          • Affiliation: Israelite

Notice that two things are happening. 1) A call to return to Africa 2) A desire to return to Africa. When I told people we would be going back to Africa, many laughed, but that appears to be changing. These are the beginnings of our return. In the land of their captivity they shall remember themselves. What does that mean? A desire for God and a desire for unity of our people to return home.

Helpful
            Up
            Down
            Not Helpful
            Yakoba

Notice that two things are happening. 1) A call to return to Africa 2) A desire to return to Africa. When I told people we would be going back to Africa, many laughed, but that appears to be changing. These are the beginnings of our return. In the land of their captivity they shall remember themselves. What does that mean? A desire for God and a desire for unity of our people to return home.

Helpful
              Up
              Down
              Not Helpful
              Devarim
              Participant
              • Affiliation: The Son

We’re not from Africa. We’ve only been programmed to believe we were. Anything resemble Eden over there? You see any cherubim with flaming swords guarding any gates? The names of everything have been changed and nothing in Africa nor the “Middle East” or “holy lands” match scripture.

Helpful
                Up
                Down
                Not Helpful
                Black History In The Bible
                Keymaster

Are you under the belief that everything would look exactly the same and that Cherubim along with a flaming sword would remain exactly as it was prior to Noah’s flood?

Nothing would be the same after a flood on the scale of Genesis 6.

Helpful
                  Up
                  Down
                  Not Helpful
                  Judah303
                  Participant
                  • Affiliation:

So where would you say we are from then? I saw a video Issachar shared that i think was done by Truth Unedited that had a pretty good bit of evidence showing that a lot of places mentioned in Scripture are actually in Southern Africa. I think Teotw did a video stating their opinion and disagreement with it, but I would love to hear where you think we are from. I am not sure any of us can be 100% sure but I love to hear different thoughts and theories.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.