Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down
    Melanin Institute of Hueman Technology
    Participant
    • Affiliation: Hebrew

Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements and Gratitude to our BLACK Negro-American Educators, Researchers, Leaders and Scholars whom devoted their careers and lives to the study and liberation of the BLACK mind, body & soul. I thank the following Master Teachers assigned to me by the Almighty Creator: W.E.B. DuBois, PhD, Carter G. Woodson, EdD, George G.M. James, EdD, Chancellor Williams, PhD, John Henrick Clark, EdD, Ivan Van Sertima, PhD, Richard King, M.D., Sir Neely Fuller Jr., and the late-great Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, M.D.

A distinguished acknowledgement to our only African Egyptologist of the 20th Century, Cheikh Anta Diop, Physicist, Anthropologist, Historian, Archeologist, Professor, and Politician. Dr. Diop used his brilliant mind and radioactive lab to test the melanin levels of Egyptian mummies, scientifically proving they were in fact BLACK from The Land of the Black, ancient Khemet.

All civilizations throughout time, have built their own nations and empires, based on the Divine Intelligence of the ancient people of Khemet, who built the Great Pyramids of Giza. This factual revelation rightfully promoted pride in the African race and elevated the mental spirits of BLACK Africans and Negroes worldwide. The University of Dakar in Senegal, West Africa, honored Dr. Diop by renaming it, Cheikh Anta Diop University.

Recognition to our Genius BLACK Biomedical Research Scientist, T. Owens Moore, PhD, who has studied the Science of Melanin as Hueman Technology and a Spiritual Molecule for nearly 20 years. Dr. Moore has written two excellent books on his extensive research, The Science of Melanin and Dark Matter–Dark Secrets.

Blessings to the Conquering Lion of Judah His Majesty the King, Emperor Haile Selassie (formerly Ras Tafari) of the Kingdom of Ethiopia for preserving the Solomonic Dynasty for over 3,000 years (The House of Solomon), before being illegally overthrown in 1975, with well-documented, factual BLACK African and Hebrew History, that traces the important lineage and heritage of a select few Ethiopians, Negro-Americans, and Africans from all four corners of the earth, directly back to the Holy Bible.

In 1956, President Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt told the WHITE European Jews who invaded the sovereign nation of Palestine and created the illegal State of Israel, “You will never be able to live here in peace because Israel left here BLACK but came back WHITE. We cannot accept you.”

JAH commends the life-long service and commitment to the Mental, Physical and Spiritual Liberation of all BLACK Americans, despite Persistent Persecution, The Nation of Islam & The Honorable Minister Lewis Farrakhan!

JAH LIVES…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.