Thursday, July 16"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Prayer for Finances

Home Forums Prayer Requests Prayer for Finances

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Up
    Down
    Yoruba of Yahudah
    Participant
    • Affiliation:

I have been out of work since the start of January. I start working a new job on February 16, but we’re out of money. I’m asking for prayer for the funds to get us through until I get my first check, which is likely the first week of March.

We’re currently living in a hotel, and I’m not sure where we will go after tomorrow, as we’re paid up through tomorrow.

Thank you for your prayers, family.

Up
      Down
      Yoruba of Yahudah
      Participant
      • Affiliation:

Family,

Thank you for your prayers. Yah provided funds for an additional week in the hotel. While we’re not sure about this week, one thing that I have is peace.

I don’t know HOW it will work out, but I know that it WILL. Yah is our provider.

Again, thank you for your prayers, because my focus isn’t on the need. It’s on the One who can (and will) meet the need.

Shalom.

Up
        Down
        michael
        Participant
        • Affiliation: Christian

Hello Yoruba,

I am wondering how you’re doing. This takes courage and humility to ask for prayers like you did. We’re living in the most oppressive kingdom in history, according to Esdras(think that’s the book).

It is not easy at all, and I know very well that Yah is doing a great, and hard work on many of us with financial difficulties. There’s very few things harder on emotions than financial struggles.

You are very right, Yah will provide and all things are mere tests, for those with the faith to handle such tests. You are counted worthy for one of the hardest tests Yah puts us through, as others look down on those going through it, and few show compassion.

I am here to tell you I understand. and I am going to uphold you in prayer.

May the rich hand of Yah’s blessing and favor be upon you, and may Yah show you His immeasurable grace and kindness when this test is complete and your reward is at hand.

I bless you in the name of Yahua.

Up
          Down
          Yoruba of Yahudah
          Participant
          • Affiliation:

Brother, thank you for your encouragement.

Good news!

Yah has provided me with a job, and blessed us with an apartment. We move in this week!

Praise Yah for His provision. This was all Him.

Up
            Down
            Ronke
            Participant
            • Affiliation:

Yoruba of Yahudah,
              How are you doing now? I hope that the job is steady and the new apartment is great. I speak increase to you for a house of your own for your family in the name of Yahusha HaMaschiach. Amein!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Ronke.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.