Monday, April 6"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Slaves or Brothers?

Home Forums General Forum Slaves or Brothers?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    michael
    Participant
    • Affiliation: Christian

As a Gentile, I readily accept whatever Father Yah determines for me regarding Israel. Though I am Canadian, and from a common family which neither took part nor benefited from Israel’s slavery in any way.

Canadian Brits were the lower class who left England for a better future, not being part of the rich, privileged class of England.
      This may be hard for an Israelite to understand, but some gentiles like me and others do not identify with, nor feel kinship with the wicked gentiles who are in power/privilege of this current empire.

Just like only a portion of blacks will come to their senses and remember their identity, a portion of gentiles want out of Egypt/Babylon just as bad as Israel does. In fact, aside from my hope in Yah, this is my all consuming passion which my soul yearns for constantly.

I will dance, sing, and rejoice when Babylon falls, with reckless abandon will I dance on her grave.
      So, I would count it a blessing of blessings to return with Israel to Zion, whether I do so as a brother or a slave, just let me be in the land of Yah’s people when they return.
      This is my prayer before Father Yah day and night.

Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful
      Black History In The Bible
      Keymaster
      • Affiliation: Israelite

Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that you’re awakened to the truth.

Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful
        Melanin Institute of Hueman Technology
        Participant
        • Affiliation: Hebrew

Dear Canadian Co-Creation: Like a hierarchy system Yah will gather his ‘chosen ones’ 1st, then all other creations of all colors (black, brown, red, yellow & white) will follow as brothers & sisters. Keep confessing your sins, cling to your FAITH and most importantly be a prophet to your people & “Win Souls for our LORD.” SHALOM!

Helpful
          Up
          Down
          Not Helpful
          Judah303
          Participant
          • Affiliation:

Welcome to the forum. I am curious, what kind of responses do you receive from friends and family members when you inform them of who the Israelites are?

Helpful
            Up
            Down
            Not Helpful
            michael
            Participant

My friends and family are alienated from me, and it took far less than telling them who Israel is. I can’t even tell them about the infiltration of the church by wolves, or how Satan rules this world system.
              These were the kind of things I was waking up to and it was enough to make me an outsider from people I had known for 10-20 yrs.
              I’m in Canada, and it’s not so much a race issue, as racism isn’t nearly as heated up here as it is in the US. It’s much more of a conformism, believers are perfectly happy not knowing the meaty scriptures and playing church.
              If I were to meet them again, and had opportunity to wake them up, I could not begin with who Israel is.
              It would be like taking a class of 6 yr olds in grade 1 and launching into Calculus methodology. I think waking Israelites up to who they are would be easier, since it’s in their blood, in their soul, and they care.
              The Bible truly is Israel’s book, not the Gentiles, and Yah truly is their God.
              I can see this clearly now, even as a Gentile. My gentile friends are totally blind to it.

Helpful
              Up
              Down
              Not Helpful
              Terence Jackson
              Participant
              • Affiliation: Israelite

Michael, may I ask you how you came to the truth? I’m guessing that there were some questions that the Eurocentric Bible teachings could not answer. One thing that I have learned about many people is that they need to come up with the answers on their own. Maybe you can lead them by asking questions that eliminate the current people occupying Israel as being the Israelites.

Helpful
                Up
                Down
                Not Helpful
                michael
                Participant

Hi Terence,

I left an explanation on the introductions(think thats where it is)but happy to answer here as well. I sure can’t say I suspected the current “jews” were not jews, but I didn’t have peace with it as well, seeing all they do on the earth it didn’t fit with God’s people.

I was not looking this direction when I found the truth, but I was on an intense truth seeking mission like never before in my life. Actually, even that doesn’t convey what was going on. I was so obsessed with finding truth it was alienating me from people, almost everyone.

I was far too awake to live in that world anymore, as my personality is one which cannot simply sit quiet and say nothing when I discover the kind of truths I was seeing.

So, the break happened in my life where I was physically, as well as emotionally and spiritually separated from almost everyone, save my mother and a few others who I got through to.
                  During this phase I was very, very alone and pretty much everyone thought I lost my mind.

I spent all day and night thinking, researching, praying for understanding and knowledge. It was in this time, after discovering a whole lot of truth that i was prepared for the greatest lie of all time to be exposed.
                  I came across black hebrew teaching online and my first thought was that it really didn’t matter to me one way or another what color Christ was, or the jews were.

I didn’t put the pieces together as to how monumental this was, or what it meant, and I think many other Gentiles go through this too. When it’s not you who’s the true jew. the impact isn’t the same as it would be for a black hebrew finding out. which I cannot even fathom how incredible that would be. I only wish…

After more research it all came together and I knew i had stumbled on the greatest truth of my search. Now, as to how to reach gentiles. As it would happen, I just did that last week with a Russian Orthodox man.

He was turned off to God because of the fake jews and believing people like the Rothchilds are Jews, as they claim. As for my peers at church, they’re happy to believe the current jews are the real jews as they’ve never given a thought to the synagogue of Satan.

So, I would say, from my experience, you’re dealing with apathy in many gentiles. It’s not that they wouldn’t care if they understood, but it’s not an issue they would(at first)see as having any impact on them or their lives. Since, either way, they’re still gentiles.

What WOULD matter is how it totally transforms their understanding of scripture and especially end times doctrine. At least for me, that was the thing which really grabbed me when this truth started to dawn on me.

I guess to make light of it, put it in a humorous context it’s like going to a gentile and saying, “Hey, guess what?!….I’m filthy RICH!”

Hebrews just won the lotto, but for gentiles, the headline of this story doesn’t change their life or future at all. Although it does, but it’s not readily apparent.

Sorry for the novel Terence. Hope this is helpful

Lord bless you.

Helpful
                  Up
                  Down
                  Not Helpful
                  michael Kanada truthonly
                  Participant
                  • Affiliation:

You speak so forthrightly brother and the Lord Yah loves those who speak the truth in the inward parts.Stay grafted into this tree called Yahushua and you’ll never thirst again!

Helpful
                    Up
                    Down
                    Not Helpful
                    michael Kanada truthonly
                    Participant
                    • Affiliation:

Hi, Michael
                      You can only discover who you are by the spirit. The black Hebrew awakening is a spiritual end time prophecy fulfilling scenario and only the sheep will hear his voice and obey. There are Bantus who don’t believe that they are the chosen of Yah. There are Yorubas, Ibos and many other hidden tribe who don’t want to believe they are the people of the book. Above all there are Many African Americans Hebrew Israelites who cannot fathom and definitely do not agree that they are the apple of Yah’s eyes. So my beloved friend, do not despair that many among the gentiles cannot see who the people of the MH are. It is a spiritual movement that is spearheaded by Yah himself and it will gather momentum until all of Yah’s children have come to this revelation.Did Yahushua not say that my sheep will hear my voice and they will obey? The trumpet right now is blowing. The clarion call is going on and the people that have been scattered and those that will cling unto them shall return unto ZION for the road of power will proceed from mount ZION. Amen!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.