Wednesday, May 27"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

The Role of the Israelite or “Black” woman AFTER Yah’s return.

Home Forums General Forum The Role of the Israelite or “Black” woman AFTER Yah’s return.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    KenYAH
    Participant
    • Affiliation:

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be here and to absorb as much information as I can from you all! I truly hope that some of you reply to this, because this has been heavy on my heart since my ‘awakening’. But I don’t know where to go to ask these questions.

Small introduction:
      I guess you can say that I had my ‘awakening’ only about three years ago. I still remember the moment. I literally BAWLED my eyes out when I realized how I the pieces formed together. I can’t tell you guys exactly what came first, but I know that for some reason, I just picked up the bible and started reading it.

I decided to download the NIV on my Kindle and just read. I would research certain things that would catch my attention on YouTube, then these videos would come up about Israelites. The VERY FIRST video I saw that opened my eyes, was actually a ‘bible study’ video by a white women. She had a video on Deuteronomy 28 and said how the people of the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade were the Israelites. (I have failed to ever find this lady’s video again, but she is the one the ‘sparked’ the curiosity in me).

Back to the topic:
      This is something I have always wondered, but no one really ever talks about it. And I do realize that there is not much about the specifics of what will happen afterward. But being a “black” woman, I am especially curious about what life would be like after YAH’s return.

*Will we be forced to have polygamous relationships with our husbands?

*Will it go back to the women being her husband’s property?

*(And this is something I KNOW people don’t want to touch), but being a “black” woman, I am very cognizant of how “black” men are with their dating “preferences” (Light-skinned, fair, Eurocentric features) in the women they like to date/marry, so are we STILL going to have these “Eurocentric beauty standards” ingrained in our psyche?

*Some of you guys are BEAST with the scriptures, I am not. LOL. But, is there a scripture that states that The Most High will “undo” the brainwashing we endured? Or is that what the whole ‘awakening process’ is? Us undoing the brainwashing ourselves?

*There seems to be a lot of hate towards “black” women from “black” men, will The Most High change this? (And I know most men will say “It’s the women too!”, but, to be honest, it is really hard to explain the issues that “black” women face with “black” men, it is almost akin to a black person trying to talk to a white person about racism.)
      Was this prophesied? It is like we are at war with each other and it is sickening.

I just feel like “black” women get no respect in THIS WORLD, and I am constantly wondering will things even change in the NEXT WORLD. We hear all the time how “the black man” will rule, or the Israelite man, but we never hear of the “black” woman’s role.

I truly long for a world where “black” women are truly seen as beautiful and are not objects of ridicule and abuse.

Studying The Bible is an on-going, neverending process, I understand this. I am open to you guys giving me books I need to refer back to. Sometimes, it is hard for me to take everything in, and I have to sit back and digest what I read before I can continue. I am a slow learner with all this.

I do hope that I can get even just one reply. If you made it to the end of this, I truly thank you for yoru time in just reading it.

Helpful
      Up
      Down
      Not Helpful
      dionned7
      Participant
      • Affiliation: Israelite

I would also like to know this I couldn’t bare to be a sister wife I would just prefer to be alone forever. I don’t mean to sound negative but my heart can’t take it.

Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful
        KenYAH
        Participant
        • Affiliation:

dionned7… We are >>here<< on that! I also could not bear to be a ‘sister wife’ either. Chances are I will be alone forever anyway since I am already in my very early 30s, unmarried, no children, and Israel probably won’t be restored until I am old and have a head full of gray. LOL!

Helpful
          Up
          Down
          Not Helpful
          Jeshurun
          Participant
          • Affiliation:

If we examine the scriptures closely, we will notice that there was a time that TMH (The Most High) allowed his people to have more than one wife. In fact, the nation of Israel was built on this premise. The Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all had multiple wives.

However, Israelite men started to abuse the institution of marriage by divorcing their wives for trivial reasons.Christ explains,

Matt 19:8 He said to them: “Moses, out of regard for YOUR hardheartedness, made the concession to YOU of divorcing YOUR wives…

However, Christ adds,

Mat 19:8 … but such has not been the case from [the] beginning.

In other words, multiple wives were never TMH permanent purpose when it comes to marriage. He allowed it, possibly to increase the population rate at a faster pace but by the arrival of Christ, the “One man to One woman” rule would be resumed.

MatT 19:5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the TWO WILL BE ONE FLESH

Therefore, in the Kingdom (Israel) only one man to one wife will be acceptable.

Many Israelite men and some women, DO NOT recognize Christ as Israel’s saviour nor accept the New Testament as inspired writings.This is why the “multiple wives” doctrine is so appealing since Christ has put a ban on such activity.

Sisters, have no fear, you will not be a sister wife, this is contrary to the teachings of Christ, who is God’s means of salvation for you. He has been endowed with full power to rule over the Israelites.

Dan 7:13,14  As I continued to watch the vision that night, I saw what looked like a SON OF MAN coming with the clouds of heaven, and he was presented to the Eternal God. 
            He was CROWNED KING AND GIVEN POWER AND GLORY, so that ALL PEOPLE of every nation and race would SERVE HIM. He will rule forever, and his kingdom is eternal, never to be destroyed.

Christ (Yashua) confirmed this event post-resurrection when he told his disciples,

Matt 28:18  Jesus came to them and said: I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth!  

THE CURRENT WAR BETWEEN BLACK MEN AND WOMEN

Undoubtedly, there has been an ongoing “war” between black men and women for a long time. Slavery has played it’s part, the oppression of women as well as Feminism, all of which has brought us to this point.

Having understood their true identity, many of the “Law, Statutes, Commandments (LSC) Hebrews are happy that they can exert power over the female once again, hence their misunderstanding of marriage.

When Christ brings us back to the Kingdom, the roles of males and females will be re-calibrated to the Biblical order. There will be no oppression of women and their skills/talents. Equally, there will be no Feminism and “I don’t need no man” ideology. As an example of this coming reality, TMh has decreed that women will make up the 144,000 kings alongside the men.

TMH values women and understands them and their needs since he is their creator. He will use women to play a great part in the upcoming preaching work that he has in store for them.

Psa 68:11 …The women telling the good news are a large army.

Helpful
            Up
            Down
            Not Helpful
            KenYAH
            Participant
            • Affiliation:

Jeshurun, you have no idea how much I appreciate that response. This was more than helpful and you have helped this wandering sheep find some sort of direction. Thank you for providing scriptures for me to refer back to. Your answer was definitely worth the one month wait! This awakening journey has been exciting but very overwhelming at the same time.

(Also, I am glad you mentioned the 144k. I watched two videos from another teacher by the name of “Seed of Israel” and he was adamant that the 144k would be only men. I am not saying I disagree with him, it was just the first time I have ever heard that particular interpretation regarding the Elect).

Helpful
              Up
              Down
              Not Helpful
              Jeshurun
              Participant
              • Affiliation:

Sister Kenyah, you are most welcome.

TMH always provides for his sheep who are looking for answers, therefore all praise to him.

Concerning the 144,000 being men, this is a popular misconception that these Youtubers teach. However there is rock-solid scriptural reasons why this is not entirely true. I present the argument below.

DURING THE TIME OF CHRIST AND IN THE TIME OF THE APOSTLES, THE FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS WHO WERE TO RECEIVE THE REWARD OF BEING IN THE 144,000 WERE COMPRISED OF BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

(YES, WOMEN).

IN PAULS LETTERS HE OFTEN REFERRED TO BOTH THE MALE AND FEMALE FOLLOWERS COLLECTIVELY AS “SAINTS” OR “HOLY ONES” THESE ONES WERE DESTINED TO BE PART OF THE 144,000 KINGS.

In the first century, Christ came and offered himself as a sacrifice for Israel, BUT ALSO to gather together those who would be members of this elite group of 144,000 persons destined to rule as kings. These ones would be the “Children of God.”

John 11:51,52  And this he spoke not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that JESUS SHOULD DIE FOR THAT NATION; 
                And NOT FOR THAT NATION ONLY, but that also he should ASSEMBLE IN ONE the CHILDREN OF GOD that were scattered abroad.

These “children of God” would include faithful men and women who put faith in Christ. His death, thus accomplished a two-fold purpose.

Throughtout, the writings of the New Testament, there are many references to women making up this group of “children of God.”

Php 4:3 And, my true partner, I ask you to help them. These WOMEN have worked together with me and with Clement and with the others in spreading the good news. THEIR NAMES ARE NOW WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.

1Cor 6:2 Do ye not know that the SAINTS shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

IT IS THE SAINTS THAT MAKE UP THE 144,000 AND THEY WILL JUDGE THE WORLD.
                AMONG THESE SAINTS WILL BE WOMEN.

Rom_16:15 Salute Philologus, and JULIA, Nereus, and his SISTER, and Olympas, and all the SAINTS which are with them.

THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE, SINCE, IF THE SAINTS JUDGE THE WORLD THEN WOMEN ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO JUDGE OTHER WOMEN SINCE THEY EXISTED PRIOR TO THEIR KINGSHIP AS SUCH. THEY UNDERSTAND THE TRIAL THAT ARE PARTICULAR TO WOMEN SINCE THEY THEMSELVES EXPERIENCED SIMILAR TRIALS. MEN DO NOT HAVE THAT EXPERIENCE.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN THE 144,000 ARE RESURRECTED, THEY RETAIN THEIR CHARACTISTICS, BUT THEY BECOME A “NEW CREATION” WITH A SUPERHUMAN BODY. THEY BECOME GODS IN THEIR OWN RIGHT. AS SUCH THEY WILL NOT MARRY – LUKE 20:35,36.

BECAUSE THE POWER OF HEADHIP AND LEADERSHIP IS MASCULINE BY GOD’S ARRANGEMENT, TMH HIMSELF IS DESCRIBED AS MALE, EVEN THOUGH HE POSSESSES FEMININE QUALITIES. THE SAME GOES FOR THE 144,000. THEY ARE REFERRED TO AS KINGS THOUGH MANY WILL BE FORMERLY WOMEN IN THE FLESH. THE DEFINITION OF “KINGS” IS INDICATIVE OF RULERSHIP AND HEADSHIP OVER THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

1Jn_3:2 Beloved ones, now we are children of God, but as yet it has not been made manifest what we shall be. We do know that WHENVER HE IS MADE MANIFEST WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM, because we shall see him just as he is.

(Side note: The return of Yah is actually the return of Christ as Yah’s prenier representative. Although no man knows the hour or day of this return, we DO KNOW that it is at the SEVENTH TRUMPET. – Rev 11:15

Since the FIRST trumpet blast has not yet occured, we are still a way off from that epoch-marking event. Nevertheless, the regathering of Israel back to the land is set to occur at the end of 400 years – Gen 15:13

These are two separate and distinct events.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.