Below you will find a very detailed and itemized statement of faith. My goal is to be as transparent as possible about what I believe so that you can make an informed decision as to whether or not you would like to subscribe to my site or listen to what I have to say. In an ongoing effort to ensure that my beliefs are clear and to silence the opposition, I may update this page from time to time with new information. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave a comment below.
- I believe the Bible is the word of God and that the original manuscripts are free from error and contradictions.
- I believe the Bible is truth (John 17:17).
- I do not believe the Bible was written in English.
- I use the KJV for a vast majority of my studies. However, I do occasionally reference other versions, because I do not have a “KJV Only” policy.
- The original manuscripts were not handed down by God in English, therefore I believe it is our responsibility to look past the English versions and study the Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, and Latin versions as well.
- The idea that the original versions are no longer needed is the same false doctrine that the Catholic Church taught before Protestants broke away. Many people attempt to use the Bible for manipulation and referencing the original versions can quickly put an end to that.
- Be very cautious if you find any teacher with a “KJV Only” position. They usually have some sort of twisted doctrine that they teach with it.
- I believe outside sources are important for understanding the historical context in which the text is written.
- It is my opinion that it is ignorant to pretend like the Bible is the only book that documents ancient human history.
- I do not use outside sources to determine salvation or other spiritual matters. For that the Bible is the only book I rely on.
- God (The Father) – I believe that there is one God and that He created the heaven and earth (Genesis 1:1).
- Jesus (The Son) – I believe that Jesus is the Son of God (Mark 1:1). I also believe that He is God in the flesh and that He died and rose again the third day (Romans 14:9). I believe that He was present and participated in creation (John 1:1)
- Holy Spirit – I believe that the Holy Spirit is the Comforter sent by Jesus after He ascended into heaven (John 14:26). I also believe that the Holy Spirit lives within us once we are saved (John 14:16). I believe that the Holy spirit is God because blasphemy of the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven (Mark 3:29). It is only possible to blaspheme God. Therefore, the Holy Spirit = God.
- The Trinity – I believe that God (The Father), Jesus (The Son), and The Holy Spirit are three distinct manifestations / offices / embodiments / persons of God, but that they three are all one (1 John 5:7).
- I’m also aware that the exact word “trinity” does not appear in the Bible. However, it is a word that describes the concept that appears in 1 John 5:7.
- I believe that if you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus (Yeshua, Yawahashi, and his name in ANY language) was raised from the dead, you shall be saved (Romans 10:9).
- I DO NOT believe salvation is based on race.
- I DO NOT believe salvation is only for Israel.
- I believe that non Israelites can be saved.
- I believe that salvation is through grace alone (Ephesians 2:8).
- I identify as an Israelite by birth based solely on the evidence that I’ve personally uncovered during my research. If you’d like to take an honestly look at some of the evidence, please see the following video series: Addressing The Evidence.
- I believe that the negro scattered around the world via slavery is the true Israelite of the Bible.
- I do not believe that the Ashkenazi and other European Jews are the true Israelites of the Bible according to Revelation 2:9 and 3:9.
Angels & Demons
- I believe that some angels are servants of God, but the devil and his angels chose to rebel against the creator, and are now fallen (Isaiah 14:12-14).
- I believe that much of the activity of angels, demons, and other supernatural beings mentioned in the Bible, are well documented in what many believers refer to as “mythology”.
- I believe that angelic and demonic activity can be directly linked to the modern day belief in Ancient Aliens and alien abduction.
- I do not believe that fallen angels and demons are one and the same. The evidence in the Bible doesn’t support that view, nor does the documentation outside of the Bible.
- If you are interested in learning more about angels (good and bad) and demons, I’ve written a 228 page book on the subject. Beyond Flesh and Blood: The Ultimate Guide To Angels and Demons.
- I believe that prophecy is a result of people being moved by the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:21). However, I do not endorse any modern day prophets and I encourage you to test their spirit before you endorse or follow them (1 John 4:1).
- I believe that there are many prophecies still to be fulfilled.
- I’m aware of all 4 teachings on the Rapture, but I do not adhere to any of them.
- I do believe that there will be a rapture type event (in a different context than traditional Christianity teaches), but the timing of that event is of no importance as far as salvation and sharing the Gospel is concerned. The immense of Christ’s return is not the sole reason to share the Gospel. Death is just as, if not more imminent than the Rapture, and should give anyone reason enough to preach the Gospel.
- I’m also aware that the word “rapture” does not appear in the English version, but it does appear in the Vulgata Sacre, dating back to 321 A.D. The English word “rapture” is a variation of the Latin word “rapturo” or “rapimeur” which means to be “caught up”. The Greek variation of the word is “harpazo”, which means to be forcefully snatched away. This concept can be found in 1 Thessalonians 4:17
- I believe this is the biggest scam on earth in the way that it is taught.
- I believe that God will bless those that give for the right reasons, but when people like Mike Murdock start talking about sowing $1,000 seeds into his ministry, that’s just BS.
- I do not believe in replacement theology at all.
- I believe that Israel is Israel and the Church is the Church.
- I believe that Urban Apologetics (UA) is a white supremacist ideology at its core.
- I believe that Urban Apolgetics only serves to cause division within the black community.
- I believe that the Urban Apologetics community has no desire for truth or to save souls. Their only objective seems to be antagonize, debate, and disrupt black believers in Christ.
If you are satisfied with what you’ve read so far, please use the box below to sign up for notifications when this site is updated.
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity