Many of you may remember that when I started this journey in 2015 I didn’t believe that black people around the world were in any way connected to the Israelites in the Bible. The original intent of this site was to explore the black presence in the Bible solely through the lineage of Ham… and boy was I 100% wrong. It was through my study of Ham that I came to acknowledge that the Israelites in the Bible couldn’t be anyone but the negro that has been scattered around the world through slavery.
THERE IS NOTHING TO DEBATE because its a fact backed by evidence… and the evidence keeps pouring in. Just when I think there’s nothing else to find, something else shows up. Here is a summary of the evidence that has been collected on this site over the years. Click any of the links below to see the evidence and the source of the evidence.
The Igbos Are Definitely Israelites
Kumbaya and Gullah Are Definitely Hebrew Words
European Described Israelites As Negroes
- Tacitus: Hebrews Looked Like Ethiopians and Egyptians
- 880 A.D: The “Very Dark” Tribe of Dan In Africa
- Late 1400s: Hebrews Confirmed As Black and on The West Coast of Africa
- 1795: Negroes In Possession of Scriptures Europeans Didn’t Have
- 1822: Jews Described As “Not White” and “Very Dark”
- 1910: Hebrews Referred To As Negroes and Linked To Jamaica
- Zondervan Bible Dictionary: Negroes Are Not From The Line of Ham
More Black History In The Bible
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity