Bible Study Downloads & PrintablesUltimate Bible Cheat Sheets | Instant Bible Studies | Ultimate Bible Adventure Packs
- She was married to Joseph (Genesis 41:45)
- Her father was Potipherah, Priest of On (Genesis 41:50)
- Her sons were Ephraim and Manasseh (Genesis 46:20)
Her sons Ephraim and Manasseh would eventually be adopted by Jacob and receive the birthright.
Are You Feeling Led To Give?1. You get an awesome FREE welcome package.
2. You get INSTANT ACCESS to all Patron Only posts.
3. You get EXCLUSIVE downloads only available to Patrons.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
“And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” – John 8:45-47
This site is about truth… and those that say truth doesn’t matter are not of God.