Quite a few of you have sent me messages and comments about getting into ministry. Some I answered on The BHITB Podcast, but some are harder to explain in a podcast format. If you’re serious about starting or expanding into online ministry, I’ve set up a Ministry Mentor level on Patreon, but there are only three spots available. At the moment, those three people are the only people I have time to correctly take through the process.
About The Ministry Mentor Level
You’ll get everything from the lower tiers. Limited to the first 3 people.
If you’re ready to get serious about ministry or take the online part of your ministry to the next level, then this is the tier for you. This tier is for:
- Anyone that wants to expand their existing ONLINE ministry.
- Anyone that wants to expand their local ministry into ONLINE ministry.
- Anyone that wants to start their own ONLINE ministry.
Here’s What You Get
- 1 hour initial phone consultation to establish your online ministry goals.
- 1 hour phone session every month to recap the current month and to go over goals for the coming month.
- Help choosing a content management system.
- Help setting up automated social media promotion.
- Help with local and global SEO.
- Help with growing non local outreach.
- Help setting up online revenue sources to help fund your ministry.
Please Note: These things take time so DO NOT go with this option if your goal is to get all of this done in a month. It’s not possible and I don’t want you to feel like you wasted your time and money.
ATTENTION: If there are no available spots left and you’re still interested, new openings will be posted in the Patron only area. It’s only 100 pennies to become a Red Pill Patron, so make sure you don’t miss the next Ministry Mentor opening.
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity