[table id=6 /]
[table id=1 /]
The first show had mixed responses, so I’m going to get a little bit deeper into the false doctrine about Esau. What many of the camps are teaching will send many unsuspecting believers straight to hell.
The serpent was more subtle than any creature.
- Don’t think that just because you know that Hebrews are black and Christ is black doesn’t mean the deception has ended.
- The enemy always has a contingency plan.
This is where the BHI camps come in. The camps preach a familiar, but different message than European Christian churches.
- They use the Bible.
- They teach that Hebrews are black.
- They teach that Christ was black.
That’s part of the appeal of the deception.
- Grace is about freedom from the bondage of the law.
- The camps preach bondage to the law.
- Grace is about obtaining everlasting life through faith in Christ.
- The camps preach the gospel of death by preaching faith in the law.
All it takes is one subtle deception for you to lose everything, just like Eve did in the garden.
- Esau and Jacob were twin brothers (Genesis 25).
- Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite (Deut. 23:7-8).
- Thou shalt not hate thy brother (Leviticus 19:7)
- They attempt to justify hate for Edom by saying God did it so it’s OK for you to do it (Malachi 1:3 and Romans 9:13)
- My ways are not your ways (Isaiah 55:8-9)
With one false teaching, they have you breaking at least two Mosaic Laws, and 50% of the commandments given by Christ.
Here is proof that not only are many of the camp teachers NOT called to teach, but that their doctrine is spiritually dangerous and has eternal consequences.
“He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.” – 1 John 2:9-11
- What did Christ say about blindness?
“Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying? But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.” – Matthew 15:12-14
The serpent was more subtle than any creature.
“If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.” – 1 John 4:20-21
Ask any camp teacher if they love Esau or hate Esau.
- If they hate Esau leave that camp because a person that hasn’t obtained salvation can’t teach you the way to salvation.
- Blind leaders of the blind (Matthew 15:14).
Satanic Deception runs deep. Don’t assume that because a camp teaches a black Messiah that they are of God… they can still lead you straight to hell by their false doctrine.
- You can’t hate your brother and love God.
- If you don’t love God you don’t love Christ.
- If you don’t love Christ you’re not under grace.
The camps are preaching people straight to hell because they are not called to teach.
*** Listener Question: (does not want to be revealed) – You mentioned somewhere that Edomites are Hebrews. Can you please explain how you came to that conclusion? ***
Edomites Are Hebrews
- You are what your father is.
- Abraham was a Hebrew (Genesis 14:12-13)
- Isaac was a Hebrew
- Jacob and Esau were both Hebrews
Not Everyone Will Make It
“Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” – Matthew 7:17-21
“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.” – Matthew 7:13-15
“Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.” – Luke 13:23-24
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
[table id=2 /]
[table id=10 /]
[table id=7 /]