Today I address two false BHI Camp doctrines, one of which is probably leading people to hell. This episode is straight truth without regard to who it offends. Deception needs to be pointed out whenever and wherever we find it. Check it out and share it because lots of people are caught up in camp deception.
- Today we’re going to talk about Gentiles and Edomites
- 50 Patrons – Online and offline outreach materials.
- Ministry Mentor
Something Doesn’t Add Up
- Christian Identity – All non Jews are Gentiles
- BHI Camps – Gentiles are scattered Hebrews
- Japheth is the origin of the Gentiles
- Japheth’s lineage migrated into Europe
- Likely because they were albino.
- Tidal King of Nations (Gentiles)
- Hagoyim – Gentiles
- In order to have a king you have to have a nation.
- In order to have a nation you have to have people.
- Joel 3:9
Camps Twist The Gentiles Teaching In The New Testament
- John 7:35
Christ and The Gentiles
- Luke 21:24
- If Gentiles are scattered Hebrews, how are they trodding down Jerusalem?
Paul and The Gentiles
- Apostle to the Gentiles
- Paul traveled exclusively to Europe
- Paul’s books are all addressed to European believers.
- Paul traveled with Titus.
- Titus was a Greek.
- Paul is referred to as Roman 5 times in Acts 22.
1 Peter and James
- Are letters to scattered Hebrews living among the Gentiles.
Hebrews Attempt To Explain Away Salvation For Others By Lying
- Ruth – Moabite
- Ahithophel – Gilonite (Bathsheba’s grandfather)
- Bathsheba – Gilonite
- Uriah – Hittite
Exposing The Lie
- The larger The B.C. Number the further back in time it was.
- The Book of Ruth was written 1030 BC
- Bathsheba is mentioned in 2 Samuel in 931 BC
- Ezra 9:1-2 was written 457 BC
- 573 years after BHI Camps claim Israel wiped out the Moabites
- Tamar – Canaanite
- Israel was living in Canaan among Canaanite women.
- Esau and Jacob were twin brothers Genesis 25.
- Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite (Deut. 23:7-8).
- They attempt to justify hate for Edom (Malachi 1:3 and Romans 9:13)
- My ways are not your ways (Isaiah 55:8-9)
- You can’t hate your brother and love God.
- If you don’t love God you don’t love Christ.
- If you don’t love Christ you can’t receive grace.
- If you know people caught up in false camp doctrine share this episode with them.
- Next Show: Edomites and The Synagogue of Satan – TEOTW Ministries will be joining me.
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
Show Your Support - Buy A BookClick Here To Read All of My Books Free On Kindle
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity