[table id=6 /]
[table id=1 /]
I continue my teaching on the false teaching of Law Keeping under the New Covenant. The camps are a deception and a stumbling stone to new believers. Having a strong foundation in scripture is the only way to avoid falling for false and potentially salvation stealing doctrine.
- The BHITB Podcast: Law Keeping – Part 1
- The BHITB Podcast: Law Keeping – Part 3
- The BHITB Podcast: Law vs. Grace – TEOTW Ministries
“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” – Jeremiah 31:31-34
- Isaiah 1:1-18
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.” – Matthew 5:17
“For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.” – Matthew 11:13
- Matthew 23:23-28
Do You Believe Luke?
If not… you have to get rid of the book of Luke and Acts
“The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.” – Luke 16:16
- Luke confirms that the Holy Spirit spoke to the disciples to confirm Paul and Baranbas as apostles (Acts 13:1-3)
“Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.” – Acts 13:38-39
- If the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul as an apostle… why would you listen to any group of people that reject Paul?
- If you believe scripture over man, then you can safely believe the words of Paul.
- If you believe scripture over man, you can believe Paul because the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul.
- If the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul, those rejecting Paul are basically claiming to know better than the Spirit.
- That is blasphemy to place your own belief above the knowledge of God.
“Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.” – Matthew 12:31
- What is the real purpose of the camps?
- Acts 15
Do You Reject Paul?
Rejecting Paul Has A Chain Reaction
- Luke testified that the Holy Spirit confirmed Paul as an apostle.
- If you reject Paul, you must also reject Luke because Luke believed Paul.
- If you reject Paul, you must call the Holy Spirit a liar or at the very least claim that the decision of the Holy Spirit to confirm Paul was a mistake (God doesn’t make mistakes).
- If you reject Paul you must also reject all of his writings.
If you reject that teaching of Paul, you must also reject Christ
- Matthew 23:23-28
If you reject Paul you must also reject John because of John 1:17. If you reject John’s testimony, you must also reject.
- 1, 2, and 3 John
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
[table id=2 /]
[table id=10 /]
[table id=7 /]