[table id=6 /]
[table id=1 /]
This is the final episode in the Law Keeping series. We’ll look at the New Testament, which commandments Christ told us to keep, and why it’s important that we understand the difference between the law and grace.
- The BHITB Podcast: Law Keeping – Part 1
- The BHITB Podcast: Law Keeping – Part 2
- The BHITB Podcast: Law vs. Grace – TEOTW Ministries
- Welcome to The BHITB Podcast – Law Keeping
- Facebook Ban
- Free Book
The Hebrew Israelites vs Paul and Barnabas
“And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath. Now when the congregation was broken up, many of the Jews and religious proselytes followed Paul and Barnabas: who, speaking to them, persuaded them to continue in the grace of God. And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God. But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming. Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth. And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.” – Acts 13:42-46
Are We Under The New Covenant?
Christ is the mediator of the New Covenant
“And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” – Hebrews 12:24
Christ Fulfilled The Law
“Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.” – Leviticus 19:18
“Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” – Matthew 22:35-40
- Mark 12:31
- Luke 10:27
- Romans 13:9
- Galatians 5:14
- James 2 (Read)
- The camps teach people that it’s OK to break 2 of the commandments in the law of Moses.
- It’s no coincidence that it is a commandment that leads to losing salvation (serpent subtle)
If you love your neighbor as yourself:
- You won’t murder your neighbor.
- You won’t steal from your neighbor.
- You won’t commit adultery with their husband or wife.
The Death of Christ Fulfilled The Law
“This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.” – John 15:12-15
“For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:6-8
The Good Samaritan – A Non Hebrew Fulfilling The Law
- Luke 10
- Samaritans were not Israelites
- Christ points out that the Samaritan man was more of a neighbor than the fellow Israelites that left the man wounded to die.
- Romans 2
- Romans 11
The Camp Deception
- They teach hate for Esau, which means they don’t love God, which means they don’t love Christ.
- They do not show love to or for many non Hebrews, which means they aren’t loving their neighbor.
- Some of their doctrine leads to blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (Part 2)
We shall know them by their fruit.
- Matthew 7:15 (wolves in sheep’s clothing)
- Matthew 7:17 (read)
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
[table id=2 /]
[table id=10 /]
[table id=7 /]
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity