[table id=6 /]
[table id=1 /]
Today we get into Part 5 of the This Is Satan’s America study series. We’ll deal with the several prophecies concerning the future of the Gentiles, where cultural appropriation comes from, and why we haven’t been taught the truth according to scripture.
- Subscribe – YouTube and Twitter
- The Black Hebrew Awakening: The Last 400 Years As Slaves In America
The Gentile Prophecies
- God will enlarge / deceive Japheth (Genesis 9:27).
- Japheth will come in the end time and admit they were deceived (Jeremiah 16:19).
“O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.” – Jeremiah 16:19
“Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.” – Joel 3:9-10
“And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” – Isaiah 11:10-12
- Gentiles will be accepted into the covenant.
Book of Maccabees – Gentile Images
- We saw what the book of Enoch had to say about the sons of the angels having white skin, which may have been why it was excluded from the official canon.
- The book of Maccabees contains the story of the origin of Hanukah, but it’s not found in the Bible… ask yourself why.
“Then they fasted that day, and put on sackcloth, and cast ashes upon their heads, and rent their clothes, and laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.”- 1 Maccabees 3:47-48
- This is going to be the basis for the Renaissance period that lasted from around 1300 A.D. – 1700 A.D.
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
[table id=2 /]
[table id=10 /]
[table id=7 /]