[table id=6 /]
[table id=1 /]
Today we’re going to talk about the founding of America. Many of the biased and oppressive laws we see today are linked back to The Slave Codes and founding of America.
- What did Europeans see when they first arrived?
- Are black people natives to America?
- What were the Slave Codes?
- Why does the Democrat party still embrace some of the slave codes?
- Why does the American justice system still embrace some of the slave codes?
Don’t miss this episode as we continue our journey into the truth about America.
“And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.” – Luke 4:5-7
What did Europeans see when they landed in America?
- Not black natives.
- The first slaves arrived in 1619
- The camera was invented in 1816
- The earliest image I’ve found is from 1878 (259 years later)
- Emancipation proclamation 1863
- Slaves had been free for 15 years before the pictures were being taken.
But let’s talk about the events leading up to slavery in America.
In 1492 Columbus came to America
- 492 years after Leif Eriksson
- Over 1,000 years after the Egyptians
- Thousands of years after the natives were already here.
- 86 people on three ships
- Santa Marie
- Scouting Party
- Preparing for invasion
1494 – Treaty of Tordesillas (Spanish and Portugues)
Divided the non European world into two parts
Proof Native Americans are not Hebrews
- 1542 – New Laws of the Indies for the Good Treatment and Preservation of Indians
- 95% were wiped out by small pox, diphtheria, influenza, typhus, and measles.
- When black slaves arrived, Europeans stopped using Natives as indentured servants.
The Slave Codes
- White women could not vote… this was 100% white men.
- 1639- Everyone EXCEPT black slaves could have arms and ammunition (gun control)
- 1662 – the children of raped black women can be held as slaves.
- 1664 – white women that intermarry a black slave become slaves themselves, and any children they have become slaves as well.
- 1667 – Christians could not be held as slaves… unless they were black.
- 1705 – slaves defined as “real estate” or property.
- State property
- 1705 – the master is not to be held accountable for killing a slave.
- 1712 – anyone previously enslaved and their children are declared perpetual slaves.
- 1712 – slaves need a license to travel.
- The first thing you’re asked for is your license or ID
- 1724 – slaves that fight back can be executed
- Book of Esther (Haman)
The War of 1812
- The British offered slaves freedom in exchange for military service.
- 1814 star spangled banner written by racist Francis Scott Key
- 3rd verse celebrates the return of slavery.
“And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.”
- 1815 – the war ends and all freed slaves have to be returned to slavery.
- There is no way to break the 400 year curse pronounced on the Hebrews
- 1833 – anyone caught teaching a slave to read or write can be fined $250 – $500
- Any free black person that writes on behalf of a slave will receive 39 lashes per offense
- Forging freedom papers was 50 lashes for the first offense and 100 lashes per offense after.
This was a perpetuation of evil that would eventually lead to the Civil War
The Civil War
- 1861 civil war starts
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks in advance.
[table id=2 /]
[table id=10 /]
[table id=7 /]
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity