Friday, September 18"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Home Forums Bible Studies Wisdom is the Holy Spirit Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Devarim
Participant
  • Affiliation: The Son
    Up
    Down

Glad you stuck with it brother and studied for yourself. You are not all the way there so I have spent some time today pulling more scriptures so we can all gain more understanding. Wisdom is indeed a female spirit. There are many that were begotten but perhaps for another time. I’ll have to also break this up into multiple post to make it easier to study.

Wisdom could not have been created on day 3 as she was before creation and here on earth during creation verified by these two verses.

“The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.”
    ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“When He prepared the heavens, I was there, When He drew a circle on the face of the deep, When He established the clouds above, When He strengthened the fountains of the deep, When He assigned to the sea its limit, So that the waters would not transgress His command, When He marked out the foundations of the earth, Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman; And I was daily His delight, Rejoicing always before Him,”
    ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭8:27-30‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

What I have found and I thank God that we are able to study together to bring forth more wisdom and understanding is that one is outward, one inward but both the same. The last verse also takes us back to your other question

“My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.”
    ‭‭Psalms‬ ‭49:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;”
    ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭2:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.”
    ‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬