Saturday, September 19"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Home Forums Bible Studies Wisdom is the Holy Spirit Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Devarim
Participant
  • Affiliation: The Son
    Up
    Down

The Holy Spirit as the mother of Christ is what I’d like to present again before I go further because I believe this is key for full understanding. Back when I first started truly studying scripture about 7-8 years ago now, one of the very first questions I had upon reading genesis “let us make man in our image” was if God had a wife. Doctrine would have us believe He does not but this is where I believe the true Holy Spirit is found.

The council of Nicaea decided on the doctrine of the trinity. All 3 parts of the trinity all being God, none created, all always being. I believe Arius at the time had truth and was killed for it. As you’ve come to understand yourself, Wisdom is indeed a created being, and it is the Holy Spirit who gave birth to Christ in spirit before creation.

“Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.”
    ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12:1-5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Here are a few verses that tie the holy spirit to Christ here on earth.

“Now the birth of Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Note this is the Son of God we are speaking of yet it says she was found with the child of the Holy Ghost.

“And Yashua being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,”
    ‭‭Luke‬ ‭4:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Here Christ question their understanding

“So Jesus said, “Are you also still without understanding? Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man.””
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15:16-20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

There are those who call Mary “the mother of God” it was explained to me once that all of those appearances of statues cry blood is because she weeps because what she has been turned into.

“On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.” Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.””
    ‭‭John‬ ‭2:1-4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pay close attention to that last quote. Would you ever call your mother “woman”?

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Devarim.