Saturday, September 19"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Home Forums Bible Studies Wisdom is the Holy Spirit Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Devarim
Participant
  • Affiliation: The Son
    Up
    Down

There’s an example right in that last verse.

“No one has ever learned your will, unless you first gave him Wisdom, and sent your holy spirit down to him.”
    ‭‭The Wisdom of Solomon‬ ‭9:17‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

I still think a better example was in acts and Joel, compared to sirach as on the last page but here it is again.

“‘This is what I will do in the last days, God says: I will pour out my Spirit on everyone. Your sons and daughters will proclaim my message; your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams. Yes, even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will proclaim my message.”
    ‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:17-18‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

““Afterward I will pour out my Spirit on everyone: your sons and daughters will proclaim my message; your old people will have dreams, and your young people will see visions. At that time I will pour out my Spirit even on servants, both men and women.”
    ‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:28-29‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

“The Lord himself created Wisdom; he saw her and recognized her value, and so he filled everything he made with Wisdom. He gave some measure of Wisdom to everyone, but poured her out on those who love him.”
    ‭‭Sirach‬ ‭1:9-10‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

In all honesty brother, what I would say since you have read these is to just pray on it.

“But if any of you lack wisdom, you should pray to God, who will give it to you; because God gives generously and graciously to all.”
    ‭‭James‬ ‭1:5‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

“No one can ever exhaust the treasures of Wisdom. Use those treasures and you are God’s friends; he approves of what you learn from her. I pray to God that my thoughts may be worthy of what I have learned, and that I may speak according to his will. He is Wisdom’s guide; he gives correction to those who are wise.”
    ‭‭The Wisdom of Solomon‬ ‭7:14-15‬ ‭GNTD‬‬

If I am wrong and the one in need of correction, an answer will be given.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Devarim.