Sunday, September 20"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: 613 commandments or 10?

Home Forums Iron vs Iron 613 commandments or 10? Reply To: 613 commandments or 10?

wellspring
Participant
  • Affiliation: SDA
    Up
    Down

I am a seventh-day Adventist. I take it you believe that the Law of Moses is obsolete, presumably from a Biblical standpoint. Most Adventists also believe the Law of Moses was nailed to the Cross, i.e., done away with. Hebrew Israelite Dr. Sidney Davis has a presentation entitled, “The Law in Colossians” that utterly refutes that teaching. I agree with him. I have a similar teaching series that you may find interesting. Titles include, “The Shadow of Thomas Aquinas,” No Condemnation,” “The Crucifixion of the Law,” and “Judge Yahweh.” To be direct, the teaching that there is a dichotomy between the Law of God and the Law of Moses is nonsensical and anti-Biblical. I deal with that in my PowerPoint “Didn’t You Get the Memo ?”

I have enjoyed your research on the truth about the ethnicity of Bible characters. I plan to use it to buttress my own presentations that frankly display Black patriarchs and matriarchs in the Bible. “Twelve Mistakes that Changed the World” was preached at my local SDA Church at the turn of the Gregorian year.

I will be glad to forward any or all these to you at your request. Some are PowerPoints, others are DVD’s.

Hope to hear from you soon.

In His service,
    Bill Daniels