Thursday, September 24"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: 613 commandments or 10?

Home Forums Iron vs Iron 613 commandments or 10? Reply To: 613 commandments or 10?

Devarim
Participant
  • Affiliation: The Son
    Up
    Down

“Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, “ You must be circumcised and keep the law” —to whom we gave no such commandment—”
    ‭‭Acts‬ ‭15:24‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭19:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And He answered and said to them, “What did Moses command you?” They said, “Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce, and to dismiss her. ” And Jesus answered and said to them, “Because of the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept. But from the beginning of the creation, God ‘made them male and female.’ ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.””
    ‭‭Mark‬ ‭10:3-9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust.”
    ‭‭John‬ ‭5:45‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven.”
    ‭‭John‬ ‭6:32‬ ‭NKJV

“Jesus answered and said to them, “I did one work, and you all marvel. Moses therefore gave you circumcision (not that it is from Moses, but from the fathers), and you circumcise a man on the Sabbath. If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath, so that the law of Moses should not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made a man completely well on the Sabbath? Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.””
    ‭‭John‬ ‭7:21-24‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“they said to Him, “Teacher, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?” This they said, testing Him, that they might have something of which to accuse Him. But Jesus stooped down and wrote on the ground with His finger, as though He did not hear. So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” And again He stooped down and wrote on the ground.”
    ‭‭John‬ ‭8:4-8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬