Thursday, September 24"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Home Forums Bible Studies Wisdom is the Holy Spirit Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Devarim
Participant
  • Affiliation: The Son
    Up
    Down

Not correct. I pointed out the difference exactly and showed you where you misunderstood. Reread. I’m actually glad you asked the question of where it shows the spirit being a he because with that we can show that it can’t be a he using “canon” scripture.

“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”
    ‭‭John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.”
    ‭‭John‬ ‭16:7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭1:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Understand the conflict now? Can a son be born of two males?

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Devarim.