Monday, September 21"And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Home Forums Bible Studies Wisdom is the Holy Spirit Reply To: Wisdom is the Holy Spirit

Devarim
Participant
  • Affiliation: The Son
    Up
    Down

http://www.yahuahkingdom.com/uploads/8/3/6/9/8369443/ruach_ha_kodesh_–_the_spirit_of_yahuah.pdf

[quote] The Ruach is pictured allegorically throughout the Tanakh (OT) as the feminine or motherly aspect of hwhy (Yahuah), and is also synonymous with Wisdom, as depicted in the Proverbs where wisdom says, “hwhy (Yahuah) possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. “From everlasting I was established, From the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth. ” Proverbs 8:22,23
    The phrase, “hwhy (Yahuah) possessed me”, indicates that wisdom is the Ruach, or the bride, especially since wisdom is portrayed as feminine.
    In Hebrew thought, Ruach HaKodesh was considered a voice sent from on high to speak to the Prophet. Thus, in the Tanakh (Old Testament) language of the prophets, Ruach HaKodesh is the Divine Spirit of indwelling, sanctification and creativity and is considered as having a feminine power.[/quote]

I think you mentioned “wise spirit” in your latest video, Dante and I was led to this.