The Awakening Study Bible (TASB) is a FREE online study Bible that approaches scripture from an Israelite perspective. Maps, images, historical evidence, and Bible commentary are linked throughout each chapter in order to provide deeper understanding for the reader.
How TASB Is Designed
1) Bible Centered – The Bible is the foundation for all matters of faith. Outside sources are used strictly for historical context and comparison.
2) Powerful Study Tools – Dig deep into the Word using commentaries, our built in dictionary & encyclopedia, maps, images, and much more.
The History of TASB
The Awakening Study Bible (TASB) was an independent project started in 2017 in response to the lack of affordable, accessible, and Israelite produced study Bibles available on the market. Due to a series of unfortunate circumstances, the original project was abandoned until the last quarter of 2020.
The Bible was written by Israelites and for Israelites, but traditional Christian doctrine often does not approach scripture from a culture or prophetic understanding from an Israelite perspective. This is a much needed and missing perspective within the body of Christ.
Who Operates TASB?
Dante Fortson is the sole operator to TASB, but other individuals help with the curation of content, editing, and promooting of BHITB and TASB.
Who Contributes To TASB?
TASB is a community project. This means that anyone is welcome to submit Bible commentary, videos, links, and more. Submission of sources and commentaries does not guarantee that they will be included in TASB.
What Denomination is TASB?
TASB is not affiliated with any denomination.
What Are The Bible Commentary / Study Submission Requirements?
All Bible commentary / study submissions must:
- Contain scripture to back all doctrinal points.
- Reference to back any historical claims.
- Be clear when opinion or assumption are being expressed.
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity