[table id=6 /]
[table id=1 /]
Race, religion, and politics are some of the most volatile and divisive subjects on the planet… and we’re about to mix them all together in one study. The Bible isn’t about making people comfortable or allowing them to escape personal responsibility of their choices. Christ came to be divisive, which is something that more churches need to teach.
“Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.” – Luke 12:51-53
“So there was a division among the people because of him.” – John 7:43
“Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them.” – John 9:16
“There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.” – John 10:19
Christ was very open about the fact that he came to cause division and NOT peace. He caused doctrinal division, and if we’re supposed to be like Christ, then there’s no reason we should stop teaching the TRUTH of a black Messiah just because it causes division. Maybe that was the entire point of him coming as a black man to begin with.
- Does it really matter if Christ was black, white, or other?
- Does it really matter if Hebrews were black, white, or other?
- Does race play any role in the message of salvation?
More often than not, those that claim “race doesn’t matter” or “the Bible isn’t about that” are the same people that benefit from the lies about race in the Bible.
- The descendants of the people that repainted everything white during the Renaissance Period are the main people that claim “race doesn’t matter”.
- The descendants of the people that have intentionally cast white actors as African people are the main people that claim “race doesn’t matter”.
If race really doesn’t matter to the people that make the claim, then they shouldn’t have any problem ACCURATELY and TRUTHFULLY acknowledging the race of Israel and Christ… but that’s not the case.
The Great Thing About Division
Those that claim talking about race in the Bible causes division are telling on themselves. Black people have believed in a white Jesus for a few hundred years now WITHOUT it being divisive. The ONLY time we ever hear mention of it being divisive is when we start pointing out evidence from scripture and history that he was black.
- Only a racist would be offended if Christ were black.
- Only a racist would divide themselves from the truth being taught.
- Only a racist says “the truth about his race isn’t important”.
The great thing about division is that it lets us see who is truly about truth, which is Biblical… vs. those that are content with allowing lies to continue, which is what Satan would do. Those that have a problem with a black man as the Messiah should be divided from the rest of us true believers that believed prior to learning that a white Christ is a lie. I’m not referring only to white believers, but people of color also that have a problem with the concept of a black Messiah.
Blasphemy Is A Crime Against The Most High
No Bible believer wants to intentionally commit blasphemy. It is the one thing that Bible believers worldwide agree is a very bad thing. Let’s start by defining blasphemy.
- Blasphemy (English): the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.
- Blasphemy (Hebrew): blasphemia (Strong’s #988) – abusive or scurrilous language, blasphemy.
Because many of us are not familiar with the word “sacrilege”, let’s define that before we continue.
- Sacrilege – violation or misuse of what is regarded as sacred.
Now that we’re clear on what blasphemy is and why it’s a problem, let’s take a look at a single verse that explains why race does matter, especially when it comes to Christ and Israel.
“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.” – Revelation 2:9
Christ is 100% clear that there are people that claim to be Jews, but are not Jews, and it is considered blasphemy.
- If the European converts in Israel are claiming to be Jews, but are not Jews, then they are committing blasphemy.
- If black descendants of the Transatlantic Slave Trade world wide are claiming to be Jews, but are not Jews, then we are committing blasphemy.
- Anyone that claims “everyone is Jewish” is committing blasphemy because the Bible is clear that everyone is not Hebrew.
There’s simply no way around it. Not everyone is Hebrew, but many people want to claim Hebrew descent. This is sacrilege / blasphemy because God’s chosen people are considered sacred / holy / special / set apart.
The Book of Exodus
“Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:” – Exodus 19:5
The Book of Deuteronomy
“For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.” – Deuteronomy 7:6
There are several more examples, but let’s ask a few questions before we move on:
- WWJD to a group of people that falsely claimed to be Hebrews?
- WWJD to a group of people that enslaved his people?
- WWJD to a group of people that erased the culture and history of his people?
- WWJD to a group of people that made laws to oppress his people?
These questions are important because Psalms 83 lays out a conspiracy to do all of the above in order to make Israel cease to be a nation. So let’s ask a few more questions:
- Did any of the above happen to the Europeans in Israel claiming to be Jews?
- Did any of the above happen to black descendants of the Transatlantic slave trade?
Again, it comes down to the fact that one of these groups is telling the truth, and one of these groups is committing blasphemy. Revelation 2:9 also provides other key insights:
- The Europeans claiming to be Israel are stereotypically depicted as being rich, greedy, and obsessed with money, but Christ says he knows the poverty of his people.
- Those falsely claiming to be Israel are of “the synagogue of Satan”. That’s a very strong accusation coming directly from the savior.
Once again, if we get the facts wrong, we’re endorsing blasphemy. Those that tell people not to teach the truth or that truth doesn’t matter, are condoning blasphemy by helping keep the Synagogue of Satan from being exposed.
Enemies of God By Choice
This is one of many reasons why it’s important to understand FACTUAL history, and not falsified versions of events that make people comfortable.
- Hate and racism are personal choices.
- Hating Hebrews is a personal choice to hate God’s chosen people, and as an extension hate the very decision God has made.
Either the Hebrews were black or they weren’t. Either they were European or they weren’t. There’s no middle ground since the Bible is clear that Hebrews and Europeans are NOT of the same lineage. Europeans are from the line of Japheth and Hebrews are from the line of Shem.
- If a pastor or teacher is teaching their parishioners / congregation / followers to recognize the wrong people as Hebrews, then they’re teaching those same people to support “the synagogue of Satan”, which is also a support of blasphemy.
- If a pastor or teacher doesn’t care enough to take an unbiased look at the evidence and use discernment, then they are a false teacher as well.
With Google available to us at all times, not knowing something is a choice. Not researching something is a choice. Not wanting to righteously discern the evidence is a choice. People may originally commit blasphemy and back the synagogue of Satan out of ignorance at first, but continuing to do so is a personal choice. Let’s take a look at those original three questions again:
- Does it really matter if Christ was black, white, or other?
- Does it really matter if Hebrews were black, white, or other?
- Does race play any role in the message of salvation?
Now we’re going to answer all of these one by one in depth because contrary to popular Eurocentric Christian belief… the truth does matter.
Does It Matter What Race Christ Was?
“Alternative Facts” are just lies presented as an “alternative” to the truth, but in a way that doesn’t force people to recognize a lie for what it is.
- If Christ was black, then depicting him any other way is a lie.
- If Christ was white, then depicting him any other way is a lie.
- If Hebrews were black, then depicting them any other way is a lie.
- If Hebrews were white, then depicting them any other way is a lie.
In short… yes it matters what race Christ was because TRUTH ALWAYS MATTERS. Let’s look at a few reasons why it matters:
- False teachers and believers of British-Israelism will not worship a black savior.
- False teachers and believers of Christian Identity will not worship a black savior.
- If the KKK knew Christ was black, they wouldn’t call themselves Christian nor pretend to believe in the Bible like they do now.
- If Europeans knew Christ was black, they couldn’t teach white supremacy without knowingly blaspheming The Most High.
- If some black people weren’t deceived into thinking Christ was white, they wouldn’t reject him solely on the basis of him looking like our European oppressors.
And here’s where the differences come into play.
- White racists would reject a black Christ solely based on his skin color.
- Black people only reject a white Christ because of what white people did to our ancestors, and refuse to worship a man that looks like rapists, slave owners, kidnappers, and murderers.
There’s a huge difference between hating people based on color vs hating people based on the actions they chose to take, laws they chose to vote for, and the excuses they continually make for committing evil acts.
- Christ knows who would embrace him regardless of his color.
- Christ knows who would reject him based solely on the color of his skin.
We can’t fool Christ. There’s is no doubt in my mind that NONE of the KKK, their supporters, racist Hebrew haters, or those that ignore them will be rejected from salvation. Kinda hard to be saved if you hate the skin color of the savior for no real reason at all. Hate and racism are personal choices.
- Anyone that would reject Christ if they knew the FULL TRUTH about his ethnicity and racial origin cannot and will not be saved.
- Anyone that only accepted Christ based on the lie of him being white cannot and will not be saved.
- Preaching a lie cannot lead to salvation.
White Jesus Is Blasphemy
The reason that I refer to this as blasphemy is due to the fact that it subverts The Most High’s personal decision to walk this earth as a “burned bronze” skin man. It downplays his sovereignty into something mankind can just tamper with as they see fit.
- We do not have the right to play God with God’s decision to walk the earth as a black man.
- We do not have the right to change the facts in order to appease those who otherwise might not believe.
- We do not have the right to tell those teaching the truth to stop doing so out of fear of offending others.
If you don’t respect God, his chosen, or his Messiah based on skin color… STOP PRETENDING TO BE BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE AS THE WORD OF GOD.
Food For Thought
- If the Bible describes Christ as having burned bronze skin… anyone that says he was “olive” is a liar.
- If the Bible describes Christ as having burned bronze skin… anyone that says he looked modern “Middle Eastern” is a liar.
- If the Bible describes Christ as having burned bronze skin… anyone that says “the Bible doesn’t say” is a liar.
Does It Matter What Race Hebrews Are?
Let’s look at this from a moral standpoint as well as a strategic stand point by asking WWSD (what would Satan do). According to Satan himself, and he was not corrected when he said it…
“And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.” – Luke 4:5-6
If Satan was lying, this wouldn’t have been considered to be a temptation because Christ would know it’s a lie. This brings us to more questions we need to ask concerning race:
- If God’s chosen people were black, would Satan’s chosen race be the opposite skin color?
- If Christ was black, would Satan replace his real image with false images that are the opposite skin color?
Throughout scripture, we see Satan doing the opposite of what God intended. Just look around at the majority of people that run the world. Satan’s plan is to keep people from the truth, so much of what we see is based around that deception.
- If Satan wanted to deceive the world, he’d feed people the lie that Christ and Hebrews were white.
- If Satan wanted to deceive the world, he’d feed people the lie that Egyptians were white.
- If Satan wanted to deceive the world, he’d feed people the lie that the Europeans in Israel are Hebrews.
We know these are blatant deceptions because Egyptians left depictions of themselves as black people. If the Bible says Hebrews were mistaken for Egyptians, then claiming race doesn’t matter is a deception. The Bible tells us they looked like Egyptians for a reason… and that reason IS NOT because “it doesn’t matter”.
- When people say the Bible doesn’t talk about race… they’re lying.
- When people say God doesn’t tell us because it doesn’t matter… they’re lying.
The Deadliest Lie In History
Look at what is going on in Israel. People that DO NOT fit the description of the Hebrews in the Bible are currently MURDERING Palestinians in order to take land that DOES NOT belong to the European imposters… and they’re carrying out this theft and genocide on national TV. Not only are they doing it, but they’re doing it with the support of the United States and many white people that claim to be Christian.
- If the world knew Israel was black, then we could all call what’s happening in Israel exactly what it is… an invasion by Europeans that want to continue stealing a culture that doesn’t belong to them.
- If the world knew Israel was black, then we could all call what’s happening in Israel exactly what it is… an invasion by Europeans that want to continue stealing land that doesn’t belong to them.
This is why truth matter. Satan relies on people not actually reading the book, but relying on their own false belief system that convinces them it’s OK to make up “alternative facts”. Continuing to promote the deception of a white savior isn’t just a case of “it doesn’t really matter”, because the deception of a white Messiah has led to some of the most horrific events in history.
- Transatlantic Slave Trade – European enslavement of Hebrews and generations of excuses wrapped around it. No matter what excuses are made, Hebrews were still enslaved by European Americans.
- Segregation – European Americans chose to legally separate themselves from Hebrews and make it illegal for Hebrews to peacefully exist.
- Jim Crow – Racist laws made by Europeans to turn Hebrews into second class citizens during the Civil Rights era. The same evil mentality still exists because some of the same evil people that supported it are still alive and raising grandchildren.
- Modern Day Republicans – Mostly old white men from the Segregation and Jim Crow era that still support mass slavery (incarceration) and cold blooded murder of Hebrews by police.
All of the above are centered around hatred for Hebrew people. But we have to ask a few questions about how things might be different if the truth was taught. If white conservative Christians that defend slave owners, southern scumbags that fought to keep slavery, cops that murder unarmed black people, etc… knew that Hebrews were taken off the coast of Africa and brought to America:
- Would they have allowed the mass enslavement of Hebrews to take place to begin with?
- Would they have allowed Hebrew women to be raped and their children sold off to plantations?
- Would they have allowed vagrancy laws, segregation, and Jim Crow to exist?
- Would they still support officers gunning down unarmed Hebrews in the street?
- Would they still tell black people to “get over slavery”, when the Bible is 100% clear that God isn’t going to get over it?
We know they wouldn’t… and yet they’re continuing to spit in God’s face now because they’re under the impression that Hebrews are white and any oppressive and racist policy they support politically won’t be of any consequence on judgement day… but that’s false.
“Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless.” – Isaiah 10:1-2 (NIV)
The NIV says it in a little bit better wording than other versions, but they all convey the same message. The above listed laws created by Europeans are EVIL, oppressive, and an offense to The Most High… and yet they defend such actions and those that commit them because they REFUSE to teach the truth or accept the truth when it is presented.
- Those that claim to believe in Christ, but oppose Israel through their vote and support of racist politicians will be held accountable.
- Those that support laws that are oppressive to Hebrews will be held accountable, regardless if they believe their vote isn’t a big deal.
- Voting is an OPTIONAL CHOICE, which means voting for candidates that oppress Israel is also a vote against God and his people.
God won’t ignore these evil laws, votes, or actions, and we know this to be true because of the following verses:
“And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.” – Isaiah 49:26
“Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.” – Jeremiah 30:20
Now let’s circle back around to the topic of this study: Does race matter when it comes to the Bible?
- Yes… it matters if you hate Hebrews based solely on skin color.
- Yes… it matters if you would reject Christ based solely on skin color.
- Yes… it matters if you support oppressive laws based solely on skin color.
- Yes… it matters if you justify police murdering Hebrews based solely on skin color.
- Yes… it matters if you support the Synagogue of Satan’s invasion of God’s land because you refuse to acknowledge the truth about the connection of race to scripture.
Race matters. If it didn’t matter the Bible wouldn’t mention it, but the writers mention it over and over again. Those that say it doesn’t matter are simply deceivers that don’t want to acknowledge the truth. Hebrews were and are black. Christ is black… and those that don’t like it can take it up with The Most High.
The truth of the matter is that it does matter that Christ was black, it matters that the Hebrews are black, and it matters that their descendants are black. Christ’s very skin color could be the thing that separates true believers from those that want nothing to do with a creator that would personally choose to be a black man.
- Salvation is NOT based on race… that has nothing to do with Christ being black.
- Anything other than the absolute truth is a lie… period.
Maybe it’s time we start causing more division, waking up more people to the truth, and letting those that don’t truly believe fall away as scripture says they eventually will. It’s time to wake up and stop continuing in the lie of white Jesus, white Israel, white supremacy, and white theology. Christ came to save the lost… he didn’t come caring whether or not white people feel comfortable with him being a black man.
Please Take A Moment To Share
If you enjoyed this study, please take a moment to click the button below and share it. Thanks.
[table id=2 /]
Show Your Support – Buy A Book
[table id=7 /]
Do you think that Europeans created Christianity? Well... you've been lied to. Click the red button below to get a FREE copy of my book Pre-Slavery Christianity