Thank you for considering BHITBU as the platform to share your knowledge and expertise with the community. BHITBU courses are some of the best and most thorough courses you will find online. Please consider the following minimum requirements before submitting a course for consideration. The New Instructor Application is below.
Minimum Course Requirements
- All courses are free to the public. Click here to see how BHITBU and our instructors make money.
- Any required workbooks must be freely available for students to download or access.
- A minimum of 2 lectures. The first must be an introduction lecture explaining the course and what students should expect. The second must be a post midterm lecture. A lecture for each Module of your course is preferred, but not mandatory.
- 2 sets of flash cards for self assessment and study purposes. The first set is for pre-midterm and the 2nd set is for post-midterm. Flash cards must cover the questions that will appear on the test.
- A midterm test and a final exam. You may add a quiz for each section of your course at your own discretion.
- Section quizes (if applicable) must be a minimum of 10 questions with a minimum of 1 minute per question time limit. You may grant additional time at your own discretion, but no more than 2 minutes per question.
- Midterm and Final Exams must be a minimum of 50 questions each with a minimum of 1 minute per question time limit. You may grant additional time at your own discretion, but no more than 2 minutes per question.
- Time limits are required on all exams.
- 4 – 8 Modules in length. Courses may not be less than 4 Modules or more than 8 Modules. This may change in the future.
- Linking to YouTube videos, blog articles, etc. is permitted as long as it is directly relevant to the course and does not contain any hate speech or nudity.
Now that you’ve read the minimum requirements for instructing a course on BHITB, here are some non mandatory suggestions for making your course better and more likely to be accepted:
- Make sure your course is unique. Overlapping courses are not likely to be approved.
- No hate speech. Courses containing hate speech will be rejected.
- Your course does not have to be Bible related. Animation, dancing, art appreciation, music, engineering, etc. are all acceptable course suggestions.
- Full first and last names are required. Applications with only initials will be rejected.
Disclaimer: BHITBU reserves the right to accept or reject course submissions at our sole discretion.